What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Fangs

Coach
Laurie is a good catch. Has done exactly what he needs to when Edwards is out of the side. Not many squads have a backup of his quality.

One year deal is smart for him because it's questionable how he finds a full time spot in our squad in 2025. Wing, centre, five-eighth have vacancies but we've only seen him excel in the 1 in first grade.

Main thing is that he is a real goer and couldn't help but wear our jersey even when he wasn't playing here anymore. You want those guys in your top 30.

You do realise the air in Penrith is the worse right? It gets trapped from the mountains and sea breeze blowing it.
Their is data what area is worse but by memorys its just left of Penrith for this reason.
Moving here from Blacktown I notice the difference, but than again lots of farm land around my house.. but interesting to know that happens here about the air, thanks

Chins get the wins

First Grade
He is more Luai style so would go better with Nathan but Ivan doesn't seem to trust his defence
Not sure we want to replicate Luai. Nathan in the GF is what we want in big games. Touching the ball 2 or 3 times a set and dominating. Obviously he can't red line like that all year.

We are going to need a little more from Dyl and to probably replace Kenny.........that comment will upset the masses in here.

John Hamblin

Juniors
My daughter lives in Perth. Travel there numerous times a year and is far from boring, it actually is a really nice play to live. It is probably more expensive that residing in the Eastern States for sure and is a long place to travel too but to say it is boring isn’t true in my opinion.
My son lives there I really like Perth

Iamback

Coach
Not sure we want to replicate Luai. Nathan in the GF is what we want in big games. Touching the ball 2 or 3 times a set and dominating. Obviously he can't red line like that all year.

We are going to need a little more from Dyl and to probably replace Kenny.........that comment will upset the masses in here.

We need a 5/8th that can play eyes up footy and has speed and footwork is what I mean.

Hopefully this having Kenny have breaks keeps going Kenny is limited