What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Murraymob1

Juniors
You can't react to posts if you use an ad blocker.

If you ever see me not liking the posts of you beautiful people it's because I've lost my patience with it. I appreciate LU needs to cover costs but it's much more obnoxious than most other sites.
I would not mind the ads if the came on then went but you have to click them off or they stay

Whino

Bench

NRL 2024: Brian To’o ends speculation of Penrith Panthers restlessness by reaffirming his commitment to the club​

Brian To’o has broken his silence on rumours he was becoming restless at the Penrith Panthers and cleared the air over his future at the club.
Michael Carayannis and Fatima Kdouh

Penrith ace Brian To’o has ended speculation that he was about to walk out on the Panthers by reaffirming his commitment to the club.

To’o took to Instagram to declare that he had no intentions of leaving Penrith.
It is understood To’o and his agent Liam Ayoub met with Penrith officials on Thursday to clear the air after widespread suggestions that he may want to test the open market.
“Thanks all for the support,” To’o posted. “Nothing to see. Not going anywhere, no shopping here, let’s get it.”
Instead To’o – who returned to training on Thursday after being ill the day before – told the club that he wanted to see out the rest of his deal which expires at the end of 2027.
To’o is due to earn about $650,000 next season but there were claims he could pocket as much as $900,000 at another club.
But those close to To’o have maintained that it was never about chasing a bumper payday. To’o is already one of the highest paid wingers in the game.
Instead he felt a sense of loss given his four groomsmen – Spencer Leniu, Stephen Crichton, Jarome Luai and Sunia Turuva .
To’o will line up for the Panthers against the Knights on Sunday.

mxlegend99

Referee
It was ALWAYS a rubbish story and he was never going anywhere. Media are nothing but scum rags
Yet we had fans saying he was acting like an asshole. Bizza didnt get the BOTD from most fans.

Choosing to believe bullshit media stories which were clearly them guessing. Danny Weidler the f**king dribbler was nearly as wrong as Rhynob @Someone2

Blade23

Juniors
Just on Blaize. Not official. Yet. No position has been promised to him. Very open to the possibilities of a player with his talent.

Latest posts