What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

MugaB

Coach
I reckon a play like Seyfarth would thrive here. Bit of aggression which we’ll need with JFH.
Did you watch his decision making last night?
I would rather have Hethro return than a guy who gets pummelled in goal and pushes the pass only for King (flop) gutho to score under the sticks

Original Name

Juniors
SEN talking about Thompson and how he plays alot like Fish. What do you think he is worth as he is going on open market?
He hasn't brought it consistently so you'd paying on potential to some extent. 700+ I'd be willing to pay at Penrith but a desperate club will give him 800+. Elite middles are hard to come by so someone with the potential to be there can command a lot due to supply and demand.

Middles generally don't really hit their groove at the young age he is. It's reasonable for him not to consistently playing his football.

Last edited:
He hasn't brought it consistently so you'd paying on potential to some extent. 700+ I'd be willing to pay but a desperate will give him 800+. Elite middles are hard to come by so someone with the potential to be there can command a lot due to supply and demand.

Middles generally don't really hit their groove at the young age he is. It's reasonable for him not to consistently playing his football.
Not sure who is off contract here in November, but if the club does want someone like him $700k they should have for 2026.

maple_69

Bench
We’d absolutely need to be moving Tago to afford Thompson. There’s no established members of our squad off contract at the end of next year with Laurie, Alamoti, Sommo and Schneider being the biggest names.

He hasn't brought it consistently so you'd paying on potential to some extent. 700+ I'd be willing to pay but a desperate will give him 800+. Elite middles are hard to come by so someone with the potential to be there can command a lot due to supply and demand.

We’d absolutely need to be moving Tago to afford Thompson. There’s no established members of our squad off contract at the end of next year with Laurie, Alamoti, Sommo and Schneider being the biggest names.

If there is still $500k left in the kitty than a $300k player can be moved on for Thompson