What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Original Name

Juniors
His defense isn't good enough on edge. Better in middle
Just to expand on this. I saw even when he was killing it the Eels sometimes he would let the half play too deep into the line which creates overlaps and fans would place all the blame on the wingers/centres. Late in the season I think teams saw this on video and the good teams started to try to exploit it more while he was at the Eels targeting him He was killing it with the ball and tbf playing really well in general despite that.

Idk about his tackling or reads on the edge. I wasn't looking at him too closely but it didn't stand out as being bad from what I remember at least when I was watching not to closely.

TPJ when he plays on the edge even when he was playing well did a similar thing at Brisbane. Probably why Bennet barely if ever played him on an edge.