What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Goonji

Juniors
People take losers like us (everyone who's signed up to this site is a rugby league nerd) who like to breakdown games and discuss in detail as negative.

The clear weakness in our side for 2024 is Tago's defence and some forwards just plodding along. Its just a fact. The side can't be spoken about honestly unless you can accept these clear problems
I like to read the analysis and hearing the different perspectives that posters bring to this forum. It's good to see things in a different way and at times is eye opening. No problem. Some of it though, goes over the top and is repetitive. I just cruise past that.

I don't think we can afford him.
Most of Fish's money went on Paps and maybe upgrades to the Mcleans?

I figure May's money went on Blaize?

We wouldn't have $650k left that RCG is on.

Then there is the way he left here.
I wanna see what we do, Blade did say we still after a Prop... Also wonder what is going to happen with Sorro, seems to be chronic issue.

Fangs

Coach
Gould criticised the Eels the other day for letting RCG go. Maybe the Dogs are after him?

Yes big chance. Its typical Gus behaviour.

They need another forward. A fullback or half would be gold as well but not many options. Hunt could be available soon but they'd need to clear the decks and convince him to stay in NSW.

Original Name

Juniors
I think perhaps Reg has an issue with attitude and working hard.

I can't see Ivan being keen unless he comes super super cheap. Even then I think it will be still a no from Ivan and Matty.
He's crazy fit playing such large minutes consistently. There's no way he doesn't work hard. The guy played 80 in a finals match against the Broncos where he was probably our best player. He was Parra's best player this year in a struggling team.

Last edited:

Sime_11

Juniors
wont surprise me if Fox gets cut and the Dogs bring RCG in?

are Henry and Smith locked down for a couple of years? either would walk into a starting role in other clubs now

Latest posts