What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Iamback

Coach
Penalties aside, good tackle techniques do cause a lot of dropped ball.

Doesn't mean a social media crucifixion is called for after mistakes.

Sometimes we just get outplayed.

It isn't after just one mistake. Though it usually after a trend.

@Chins get the wins mentioned Leota being down.

This is his running metres of NRL.com. Down to lowest level since 2019, Our playing style hasn't changed to match the drop.

So often with most of the guys mentioned numbers are down in comparison to prior years so people will comment

Attachments

• IMG_2996.png
    IMG_2996.png
    219.3 KB · Views: 0

Goonji

Juniors
All I've been reading for 2 days is nothing about how shit Tago is, because he found form and had a great game on Friday night, so he must have been moved from death row.

But now poor old Liam Martin has been moved from general population and is awaiting the guillotine because Luke Garner scored 2 tries.

The guy gets pummelled and bashes blokes every week, obviously plays hurt with niggling injuries, has had a different half near him every other week, but NO, crucifixion is the only way for him, for the good of the fans, not the team.

Ease up you so called Panthers fans, players are like beer, there's no real bad ones, but some are better than others.
We won, yet still some aren't happy. No one's perfect, but here we are one game away from another Grand Final.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Who's not happy?
People take losers like us (everyone who's signed up to this site is a rugby league nerd) who like to breakdown games and discuss in detail as negative.

The clear weakness in our side for 2024 is Tago's defence and some forwards just plodding along. Its just a fact. The side can't be spoken about honestly unless you can accept these clear problems

Who's not happy?
All those comparing apples and oranges.

The only thing alike between Marto and Garner is they are both back rowers.

Different sides of the field, different half feeding them, different defence in front of them yet the stats HAVE to be used to compare their game and subjective so called efforts.

Poor blokes do the best they can and a bunch of numptys sprout on social media that they are not trying. Go figure

Iamback

Coach
All those comparing apples and oranges.

The only thing alike between Marto and Garner is they are both back rowers.

Different sides of the field, different half feeding them, different defence in front of them yet the stats HAVE to be used to compare their game and subjective so called efforts.

Poor blokes do the best they can and a bunch of numptys sprout on social media that they are not trying. Go figure

Most on here have given the side 6/10 for the year. What rating would you give them?

Most on here have given the side 6/10 for the year. What rating would you give them?
Honestly what's the point of rating them because every season is different.

My way of looking at it would be, we finished the regular season 2/17 and did it with adversity.

One game at a time now and the last game was pretty damn good.

Iamback

Coach
Honestly what's the point of rating them because every season is different.

My way of looking at it would be, we finished the regular season 2/17 and did it with adversity.

One game at a time now and the last game was pretty damn good.

I don't doubt we had adversity but every team has had set backs, that is sport.

Having the best roster helps but it also raises expectations

WestyLife

First Grade
People take losers like us (everyone who's signed up to this site is a rugby league nerd) who like to breakdown games and discuss in detail as negative.

The clear weakness in our side for 2024 is Tago's defence and some forwards just plodding along. Its just a fact. The side can't be spoken about honestly unless you can accept these clear problems

Yeah if I wanted mindless chat I'd go to Facebook