What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

crazy pineapple

Juniors
I think you'll find back he has asked for more money from the Sharks.

Besides, What I said stands. He can get fekked, never been on my favourites list.

sack him! frenzy doesnt like him..

after reading most your comments, is there anything you do like?

watch this im gunna be told to fekk off now

im stoked with what the sharks have done recruitment wise and with roster management since fitzys arrived. they have my faith 100% over frenzys unwarranted sanctions

cb4

First Grade
Katoa is probably the anomaly in our backline. He has a few kids and a family he still supports and they depend on him.
It's all well and good for single man Ronaldo to come out and declare they should all take less, whilst he still gets paid good 6 figures.
I won't begrudge him, he has a few clubs interested in him but his heart is with Cronulla.

Cronulla are blessed with the fact that they have 2 young studs on the wings at the moment waiting for an opportunity, so they will present an offer to Katoa that may not be what he is after.

Either way, we will be fine, Sione will be fine. It's win win for everyone.

morton's beanie

Juniors
Katoa is probably the anomaly in our backline. He has a few kids and a family he still supports and they depend on him.
It's all well and good for single man Ronaldo to come out and declare they should all take less, whilst he still gets paid good 6 figures.
I won't begrudge him, he has a few clubs interested in him but his heart is with Cronulla.
Yeah bit of a different situation than Ronny whose mum still divvies out his weekly allowance.

If your mum keeps your ATM card you can keep your financial advice to yourself.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I’m sure our offer to Big Sexy is decent and while I’d love him to stay I do like the clubs’ stance on not letting the players determine their value. If we stick to our guns in this sort of situation our salary cap will never get out of hand. Next man up if he chooses to take the coin elsewhere and I wouldn’t begrudge him in the slightest.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I wouldn’t begrudge him leaving. I feel like the club is in a place where good players leaving is an absolute positive.

Latest posts