What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
So will Jesse lose the brain farts? If I was Katoa, I would not sleep well.

More diamonds than rocks, please.

Knights got a bag of rocks, time to be consistent.

Frenzy.

Immortal
sack him! frenzy doesnt like him..

after reading most your comments, is there anything you do like?

watch this im gunna be told to fekk off now

im stoked with what the sharks have done recruitment wise and with roster management since fitzys arrived. they have my faith 100% over frenzys unwarranted sanctions

I do my job here so well. I love over reactors.

roboshark

Coach
I’m offended with this post. #reported.
I will report U back!!

Actually remember many years ago a club could report a player from another club and then it turned into the other club reporting one of theirs and so on
Great idea that one!

Special K

Coach
He just signed on over there last year. Seems weird all this NRL talk.

Also we can't afford transfer fees. RTS is more realistic and that says a lot

Chimp

Bench
I mentioned it a year or so ago, Matty Lees and Welsby are outstanding, would love us to have a crack at both. Welsby would be worth any fee. Playing in the NRL week in, week out would see him develop into one of the best in the world IMO. He’s Munster-esq, and has that extra bit of aggressive merkin in him, he’s fantastic.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Yep, very impressive from St Helens last night. They’re a seriously good footy side

Welsby, Sironen, Lees, Lomax were all fantastic. Reckon anyone would notice if we swapped them and St. George?

Latest posts