What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Frenzy.

Immortal
snowman said on Fins Up Podcast there are 2 Sharks who want out. I that will please the fans and one that won't

He didn't say who, just that it'd play out

Tiger Shark

Bench
snowman said on Fins Up Podcast there are 2 Sharks who want out. I that will please the fans and one that won't

He didn't say who, just that it'd play out
Please the fans would be Moylan as first one who comes to mind but not sure why he would want out given his likely opportunities elsewhere. So Dale comes to mind to free up cap space and he regressed this year. Not sure who else would please the fans.

One that won’t - Iro has been rumoured to want out for a while. I won’t be too upset if he goes tbh. Maybe he needs a fresh start.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Please the fans would be Moylan as first one who comes to mind but not sure why he would want out given his likely opportunities elsewhere. So Dale comes to mind to free up cap space and he regressed this year. Not sure who else would please the fans.

One that won’t - Iro has been rumoured to want out for a while. I won’t be too upset if he goes tbh. Maybe he needs a fresh start.
I've a hunch the one that won't please the fans is McInness - back to the Dragons.

DJDL

Bench
I've a hunch the one that won't please the fans is McInness - back to the Dragons.

I'd actually be ok with that, provided Dale stays and lifts his game.
For me they are way too similar, and only room for one in the squad.

Latest posts