What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Chimp

Bench
I’d love to sign AFB from the Warriors - he’d almost be my number 1 pick if we could choose any player from the game. Real point of difference!

Frenzy.

Post Whore
A heap of SG Ball and Flegg players.
Sam McCullough 2 years. Prop. SG Ball player of the year
1694907859841.png

Kurt Montgomery 2 years. Wing/Centre
1694908744735.png

Lachlan Araullo 3 years. Prop
1694908249351.png

Richard Whalebone 3 years. Winger.
1694907980533.png

Last edited:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Left centre?

Is there any particular reason Mulitano plays left and Katoa right?

Maybe that is a tweak worth trying, swap sides, let Ronnie await the cut out ball, Jesse does not pass.

sladden road

Juniors
This is the 2023 game.
No big signings.
Build a stable squad and grow.

nikora our most experienced?(or is someone else?)

we have a lot of room to grow.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Left centre?

Is there any particular reason Mulitano plays left and Katoa right?

Maybe that is a tweak worth trying, swap sides, let Ronnie await the cut out ball, Jesse does not pass.
Ronnie mentioned this in a podcast once. It’s Katoa’s preferred side and he’s not familiar with the other where as Ronnie prefers right but happy to play left for the team.

Our best centre is Nikora, if we had a young rampaging backrower coming through, I would have Nikora in the centres, he actually links there more often than not, has great turn of speed.

Another day and still Moylan is in the books, players from other clubs already signed for super league.
But still we haven't been able to offload this dead weight.
If we get lumbered with him in 2024 it will be bad look that we couldn't move someone on

DJDL

First Grade
Corey Allen and Connor Watson are available, not sure whether they would be a benefit to the club

What problem do they solve?
Connor Watson maybe a good 14, but at whose expense?
Corey Allan would be an upgrade on Hiroti, but that’s it.

The squad is crying out for intimidation up front, better game management and an absolute gun outside back.

Neither of them come close to fitting any of those descriptions.

You’d fit in well with the Bulldogs recruitment team.

cb4

First Grade

The squad is crying out for intimidation up front, better game management and an absolute gun outside back.

We are getting close to having a 1-17 of players who don't play in their correct positions v 1-17 of players who don't play for us.

On the bolded part, I don't think we need to look to far outside of the shire for that. We have 2 really good backs on the books in Iro and Stonestreet.
Fitz just needs to grow some balls to get one of them in.

I didnt say sign them i said they are available, Hiroti is staying.

I am crying out for someone with game management and some intimidation up front

We are getting close to having a 1-17 of players who don't play in their correct positions v 1-17 of players who don't play for us.

On the bolded part, I don't think we need to look to far outside of the shire for that. We have 2 really good backs on the books in Iro and Stonestreet.
Fitz just needs to grow some balls to get one of them in.
Iro wants out, isnt that what we are hearing, and he still has defensive issues.

Stonestreet who gets dropped for him, unless you move Mulitalo to centre for Talakai

Does Mulitalo moving to the centres solve any of the issues we currently have, could he read the game defensively for example, can he actually tackle at all??, he also looks slower than ever too so doubt he's putting any fear into an opposition centre.