What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

cb4

First Grade
Does Mulitalo moving to the centres solve any of the issues we currently have, could he read the game defensively for example, can he actually tackle at all??, he also looks slower than ever too so doubt he's putting any fear into an opposition centre.
Does he solve the issues? We don't know until we try, right? If not, Ronaldo is a handy winger, and Talakai is a handy centre.
Ronaldo is quick, Stonestreet is quicker. That combination could be lethal, could be shit. Lucky we have a couple of trial games and an entire offseason to try stuff out.

Poss

Juniors
Worth having a stab at Daniel Saifiti?

The Knights could reportedly be losing two key stars, with Daniel Saifiti and Jayden Brailey both potentially being allowed to leave the club.

According to the SMH, Newcastle powerbrokers reportedly considered moving on their gun prop earlier in the year.

The Knights were reportedly looking to restructure their salary cap, with Saifiti reportedly earning a whopping $880,000 in 2024.

Saifiti could reportedly be moved on to free up cap space, with multiple clubs monitoring the situation.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Feel like we’d just be getting safiti for the sake of it. He is a good player but not what we need
I agree.

If we want to get anyone to improve in the forwards with no money to buy anyone then get outside the box

Get a forward as an assistant coach

I'd like Fitz to talk to his old mate A. Morley. Get that mad snorkel in to teach the forwards a thing or 2

Chimp

Bench
I agree.

If we want to get anyone to improve in the forwards with no money to buy anyone then get outside the box

Get a forward as an assistant coach

I'd like Fitz to talk to his old mate A. Morley. Get that mad snorkel in to teach the forwards a thing or 2
Moz was an absolute beast, wouldn’t last a second in todays game without being banned. Hell, he only managed about 7 seconds in an international before being marched for decapitating Robbie Kearns.
I have lots of man love for Moz, particularly as I’m Leeds born and bred, and he was awesome for Leeds in the late 90’s before following Graham Murray to the Rorters.
HOWEVER…. Having seeing him do many after dinner speeches, and being in his company, it’s quite clear his only contribution would be ‘belt them’. One of his favourite lines on the circuit is along the lines of ‘I was being paid a fortune to do the thing I loved most, knocking the shit out of Aussie bastards’

Frenzy.

Immortal
Moz was an absolute beast, wouldn’t last a second in todays game without being banned. Hell, he only managed about 7 seconds in an international before being marched for decapitating Robbie Kearns.
I have lots of man love for Moz, particularly as I’m Leeds born and bred, and he was awesome for Leeds in the late 90’s before following Graham Murray to the Rorters.
HOWEVER…. Having seeing him do many after dinner speeches, and being in his company, it’s quite clear his only contribution would be ‘belt them’. One of his favourite lines on the circuit is along the lines of ‘I was being paid a fortune to do the thing I loved most, knocking the shit out of Aussie bastards’
GOOD!!

bluefox68

Staff member
Brent Read is trumpeting that Connor Tracey will be going to the Dragons.

Would be a good pickup for them.

SadShark

Bench
When our team is envious of having players from that bits & pieces Country Footy team thrown together on the Telstra ad.

Latest posts