What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

PJ

First Grade
I think most of us were understanding of the decision to resign him last year as he was playing a great second string to Nicho...

I also think everyone only wanted the 1 season extension but his form dictated that he got 2

No, at the time I was thinking 1 only and see how he goes.

Really doubt he's have gotten much elsewhere for more than 1.

DJDL

Bench
No, at the time I was thinking 1 only and see how he goes.

Really doubt he's have gotten much elsewhere for more than 1.

I think that is what @Nellshark is saying: most of us would have been happy for one more year and were surprised he was given two.

In the end it really comes down to the terms and conditions of the second year.

If it’s similar to year one I’d have a problem.
But if it was on a significant reduction and clauses around no guarantee of top 17 I don’t think it’s that bad.

You never know, we could be belted in the halves this year the way we were at fullback last year.

As an insurance policy it’s not too bad.

cb4

First Grade
Our Flegg team has been knocked about.
Most notable, Te Wehi Waitere has gone to Penrith. His brother who captained the team is still here.
Brad Fearnley who we got from Penrith has gone back.
Toby Boothroyd has apparently also left.
Henry O'Kane was wanted by the Dogs but I think he has stayed for another year.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Our Flegg team has been knocked about.
Most notable, Te Wehi Waitere has gone to Penrith. His brother who captained the team is still here.
Brad Fearnley who we got from Penrith has gone back.
Toby Boothroyd has apparently also left.
Henry O'Kane was wanted by the Dogs but I think he has stayed for another year.
Fearnley didn’t impress me much from what I watched.

cb4

First Grade
My understanding is there is no appetite to release Moylan from the final year of his contract. It is viewed as better to keep him around with the squad than have him be disruptive.

Latest posts