What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Similar vibe from JC

"I feel really excited and grateful to call this place home for the next two years," Colquhoun said in a club statement.

"I've put in a lot of hard work over the past couple of years and to call this place home is really special.

"It's definitely been a rollercoaster - the ups and downs of rugby league, I've definitely experienced that - but hopefully I can play a lot more first grade this year and continue going up from here.

"We've got a really strong squad here and it's definitely challenged me along the way, but it's only for the best and I'm really looking forward to what the year has to come."

Don Tweddle

Juniors
That’s a real vote of confidence from Fitz for a player who hasn’t set the world on fire for us. Hope he’s motivated to repay the faith.

Special K

Coach
I think the real key in the press release is in the title - "Earns".

2025 we have on the books

AFB, Toby, BHU, Hunt, Kaufusi*, Hazleton and Tapuha. Kaufusi needs the club to pick up the option on him which would trigger a 26 contract. I can't see Fitz walking away from Kaufusi so quickly. That is a good mix of experience, styles and body shapes.

We have Jack Williams and Bradbury off contract also. I can't see how we can keep Williams but at this point I wouldn't be shocked if he stays for less. With how the Sharks are doing business it could be announced tomorrow.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I think the real key in the press release is in the title - "Earns".

2025 we have on the books

AFB, Toby, BHU, Hunt, Kaufusi*, Hazleton and Tapuha. Kaufusi needs the club to pick up the option on him which would trigger a 26 contract. I can't see Fitz walking away from Kaufusi so quickly. That is a good mix of experience, styles and body shapes.

We have Jack Williams and Bradbury off contract also. I can't see how we can keep Williams but at this point I wouldn't be shocked if he stays for less. With how the Sharks are doing business it could be announced tomorrow.

I know what you talkin about bro.

Isn't Herbs option one of those mutual option thingees

Special K

Coach
Yes. If we take up the option it means he takes up the option for the year after. I'm not sure how they come to an agreement on it though

Latest posts