What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

R-15-3

Bench
Bit of talk around Lachlan Lam possibly a done deal. Assuming that would mean Moylan gone maybe a swap deal?

bluefox68

Staff member
Bit of talk around Lachlan Lam possibly a done deal. Assuming that would mean Moylan gone maybe a swap deal?
Would that also mean that the Sharks are willing to let Trindall go…?

I doubt Lam would come if he was going to be sitting on the bench… He’s just taken Leigh Leopards to the championship…!

R-15-3

Bench
Would that also mean that the Sharks are willing to let Trindall go…?

I doubt Lam would come if he was going to be sitting on the bench… He’s just taken Leigh Leopards to the championship…!
His Dad has confirmed he is coming back to the NRL, Fitz connection fingers crossed.
Trindal who knows, something tells me he is still a couple of years away from where he needs to be.
Nicho needs a bit more calmness around him imo

PJ

First Grade
Imo Trindall well ahead of Lam.

I think when/if Trindal feels he belongs he will go ahead in leaps and bounds

Frenzy.

Immortal
The ONLY place I have seen anythng about Lam is on SF forum where a poster there put up a thing from the Sharks Stalkbook page.

Leigh would likely need a transfer fee as he only just reisgned with them for 2 years in August

Here

I don't believe it, I don't want to believe it and I don't want him. He's no upside on a guy who has been with the side for years and knows the crack.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Kade Dykes extends until 2025.

Jayden Berrell and Mawene Hiroti have also extended for 2024.

I believe that makes 30. Thread can go into hibernation now till Moyza finds a Ron Massey Cup side to run around in

cb4

First Grade
The ONLY place I have seen anythng about Lam is on SF forum where a poster there put up a thing from the Sharks Stalkbook page.

Leigh would likely need a transfer fee as he only just reisgned with them for 2 years in August

Here

I don't believe it, I don't want to believe it and I don't want him. He's no upside on a guy who has been with the side for years and knows the crack.
Lam is bang average. He re-signed knowing that someone stupid like Canberra or Wests would take him so a swap or transfer fee would be paid.
You could probably negate that with a swap for Moylan, but I doubt he is coming home to play reserves.
Trindall is better, Dykes will be better. Hell, I would play Riley Pollard before Lam.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
JAC anyone? Reports are he’s on thin ice at Canterbury. We lack genuine speed, might have discipline issues though? Swap for Ronaldo?

R-15-3

Bench
yeah you dont break the bank on a winger, particularly with the other priorities our squad has
100% imo as much as I like Katoa and Ronaldo feel we have over spent on wingers.
Id spend good money on 1 winger with rookies and clubman to fight out over the other.
In saying that our rookies Iro and Stonstreet both stalled this year and didn’t see any improvement at all so keeping katoa and Ronnie doesn’t look a bad call either.

Chimp

Bench
Tyrell May is a Nov 1st guy - he’d be right up my list of immediate potential targets. He was terrific for the Roosters at the back end of the year - had impact, real impact, with minimal errors or missed tackles and appeared to have a decent engine on him.

shaggs

Coach
I’d be gently asking about the rabbits left centre. With wighton coming he’ll be in Reggie’s

Black Panther

Juniors
Tyrell May is a Nov 1st guy - he’d be right up my list of immediate potential targets. He was terrific for the Roosters at the back end of the year - had impact, real impact, with minimal errors or missed tackles and appeared to have a decent engine on him.
Terrell good playe.