What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Weaponhead

Coach
Understand that it just seems we wait so long, I know team is settled but are they complacent.
Look how long it was for MOYZA to be dropped last year.
How Talakai before moved and that was more injury related.
We have Ison how long does he wait is it to Kennedy gets injured
Ison will need to wait until he is clearly a better option than Kennedy. A few highlights in NSW Cup does not an NRL player make. He has scored some good tries but can he stop them at NRL level? Is he physically ready for the rigours of NRL? None of us are close enough to know.

The Sharks are in 3rd place. There is not a need for reactive changes. Good teams blood players with a plan and when they are ready to add value to the team.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Ison will need to wait until he is clearly a better option than Kennedy. A few highlights in NSW Cup does not an NRL player make. He has scored some good tries but can he stop them at NRL level? Is he physically ready for the rigours of NRL? None of us are close enough to know.

The Sharks are in 3rd place. There is not a need for reactive changes. Good teams blood players with a plan and when they are ready to add value to the team.
Especially when NSWRL highlights are not highlights. They are try packages. Absolutely useless to make any judgements on.

It’s the like the old days “sign somebody, anybody”
Ison is a quality player, but so is Dykes. Need time.
Injury would have seen Stonestreet get a run sooner, not to be.
The current team needs a rocket, not mass changes.
When is Dykes ever going to be fit, more injuries then his dad, I don't go back as far as his grand dad re injuries maybe quigs can shed some light.
I did see him in coaches box though

It was reported in telecrap we only have 28 contracted players we need to get this to 30 by end of June.
Will we see external purchases or just 2 players inside club moved into the top 30

R-15-3

Bench
It was reported in telecrap we only have 28 contracted players we need to get this to 30 by end of June.
Will we see external purchases or just 2 players inside club moved into the top 30
Interesting to see what happens.
The start of the year was talk of money left for average wage player or enough to offload someone unwanted and slightly upgrade.
Then we lost Finucane who’s money has not been confirmed if available or not.

We could promote 2 from within and use the money internally loading which is most likely or buy someone unexpected.

I just noticed Franklin Pele continues to slide Dogs released him to Hull end of last year, they now released him to Bradford another division down.
A guy who looked like had potential