What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Chimp

Bench
We signed AFB Dec 2023.
Both Finucane and Hunt we had for 2025.
That money back into the cap, be interesting to see who stays or goes
Jack Williams announcement imminent I’d say….
Roy Sunt goooonnneee

Would definitely have kept him over Toby but anyway we move on
I think Toby gets a bit of an unfair run in here - I’ve not checked stats, so stand to be corrected, but to the naked eye, I think Toby (and OK) have been our best middles recently. Toby seems to be the one who takes the tough hit ups when we need them. He’s putting his hand up and having a good dig.

Jack Williams announcement imminent I’d say….

I think Toby gets a bit of an unfair run in here - I’ve not checked stats, so stand to be corrected, but to the naked eye, I think Toby (and OK) have been our best middles recently. Toby seems to be the one who takes the tough hit ups when we need them. He’s putting his hand up and having a good dig.
I think OK has the more upside in him.then Toby he is younger more games

Has less mistakes in him, will be great foil for AFB

DJDL

First Grade
Agreed with @Chimp Herb and Toby both have similar output and impact. And yes, Toby cops a lot of unfair criticism.

Also agree with @Stake Removed that her has more upside.

I don’t see room for them both long term, so based on that I’d be easing Toby out the door.