What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Siginigs 2007?

James_Hardie

Juniors
Rumors suggest that everyone at the club who is off contract is leaving.

And everyone who is off contract at every other club is coming (or going to England).

MrT

Juniors
Pritchard re-signed with Penrith. I'd say Ben Creagh must be licking his lips now going on the open market

Rookie

Juniors
I would vote to chase Simpson. Especially as we are losing Morro. HE may like to follow Hagan and given the loss of a few players, we'd have the money provided Lyon doesnt cost and arm and a leg!

Pricey

Juniors
I have heard that a couple of the dogs might be moving to Parramatta as well.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Pricey said:
I have heard that a couple of the dogs might be moving to Parramatta as well.

I believe we're chasing a couple however one of them isn't Willie Tonga, his apparently re-signed.

the_eel

Juniors
I'd be happy if one was Asotasi. Can't think of any others off the top of my head that i would want other than SBW of course.

Parraren

Bench
the_eel said:
I'd be happy if one was Asotasi. Can't think of any others off the top of my head that i would want other than SBW of course.

Nate Myles (2nd row/prop) is a very good young prospect, currently in QLD Origin side. I've heard a few whispers...