What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Siginigs 2007?

jk13

First Grade
the way we're going, hopate will be on the books next year just to take the lime light away from the other players.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I have a very good friend who works in the media who has informed me of this rumour:

Morley is keen on joining us.

Now, as this is a rumour thread, I must emphasise that he strersses it is just a rumour.

But he DID tell me about Peachey a few weeks before he actually joined Souths, so...You know...Grain of salt...

Stagger eel

Staff member
Eelementary said:
I have a very good friend who works in the media who has informed me of this rumour:

Morley is keen on joining us.

Now, as this is a rumour thread, I must emphasise that he strersses it is just a rumour.

But he DID tell me about Peachey a few weeks before he actually joined Souths, so...You know...Grain of salt...

I think Morely would be just about a done deal in England.

Gronk

Staff member
IIRC Morley stated a while back that he was keen on becoming an Australian citizen and living here post career.

Eelementary

Post Whore
So do I. But hey - it's a rumour!

He also tells me that there are at least two high profile players (he won't tell me who - maybe he's scared he could be wrong :lol:) who would like to play for Parramatta because of one man...

the_eel

Juniors
Eelementary said:

He also tells me that there are at least two high profile players (he won't tell me who - maybe he's scared he could be wrong :lol:) who would like to play for Parramatta because of one man...

and that man would be......??

forward pass

Coach
Bigfella said:
Also Norm from Cheers is a possibility ...

Two of Norms best quotes -

"Hey Norm, how's the world been treating you?"
"Like a baby treats a diaper."

"Hey Mr. Peterson, there's a cold one waiting for you."
"I know. If she calls, I'm not here."

:lol: :lol:

The_Coach

Juniors
Eelementary said:

Are these 2 high profile players actually off contract this year? Or is playing along side Hin.. i mean this parra player just a pipe dream of theirs?

forward pass said:
Two of Norms best quotes -

"Hey Norm, how's the world been treating you?"
"Like a baby treats a diaper."

"Hey Mr. Peterson, there's a cold one waiting for you."
"I know. If she calls, I'm not here."

:lol: :lol:

Hey Mr. Peterson, what would you say to a Beer?
Daddy Loves you.

Cletus

First Grade
spiderdan said:
a bit of goss/rumour off the official board re: lyon, and i paraphrase-

someone claims that scott donalds partner is their cousin. apparently at some function recently jamie told scott donald he would be playing for manly next year.

surely he hasn't worked us?

That sounds sweet! So when was Lyon supposed to sign with you guys? The closer it gets to June 30 the more confident I am that Manly have him. Not that confident, but it does seem strange that he hasn't signed with Parra yet after hearing repeatedly that he would sign "within days".

Eelementary

Post Whore
The_Coach said:
Are these 2 high profile players actually off contract this year? Or is playing along side Hin.. i mean this parra player just a pipe dream of theirs?

Apparently they are semi off-contract...he couldn't elaborate, but the person that immediately camer to mind was Simpson...

Eelementary

Post Whore
:lol: True...

But I THINK they mean it more in the fact that by playing alongside Hindmarsh week in and out, they will improve their game no end.

jayman

Juniors
If jamie screws parra by signing with manly... iam telling you.. there will be a massive fallout over it...

Parra fans will be up in arms.. and the media will be flogging it for all its worth

and when parra play manly... i dont expect him to walk of the field.. hindy will look for him

Latest posts