What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured signing

Special K

Coach
bigpond video doesn't work on my work laptop and I can't be arsed to fix it..

Whats the video about col?

coolumsharkie

Referee
Gibsy's late mail talking about Sharks negotiations with Tim smith, plus changes to the named side...

Tuatui in the centres,Stapo at back, Kelly to 5/8, Baz at half

Ausguy

Coach
Sign him for sure.

id love to see T smith in the side...

anyone with any inside info?? Jackal??

samshark

Juniors
I'd be happy with signing Smith but can someone explain this to me cause I am shaking my head at the moment.

Last year we sign John Morris and Albert Kelly and resign Porter
In January Ricky contacts Josh Lewis and signs him up to NSW Cup
Now two rounds into the season we are chasing Tim Smith.

Why are those other guys suddenly no good for half back? Why didnt we chase Tim Smith weeks ago or last year. Why did we resign Porter then? Does Ricky know what he is doing?

carcharias

Immortal
this is why?

panic-button.jpg

Last edited:

Vossy

Bench
I'd be happy with signing Smith but can someone explain this to me cause I am shaking my head at the moment.

Last year we sign John Morris and Albert Kelly and resign Porter
In January Ricky contacts Josh Lewis and signs him up to NSW Cup
Now two rounds into the season we are chasing Tim Smith.

Why are those other guys suddenly no good for half back? Why didnt we chase Tim Smith weeks ago or last year. Why did we resign Porter then? Does Ricky know what he is doing?

Morris - Hooker
Kelly - the Future
Porter - to prove himself after a solid year and prop up our depth
Lewis - depth signing
Smith - we still cant score and we need a halfback who can create

ratsack2

Juniors
Some of your guys are unbelievable.
Ricky does nothing you whinge,
Ricky does something to try and address the point scoring issue, guess what?? you whinge.

There's no pleasing some people. That what Jesus said.
alms for an x leper

Stonecutter

First Grade
Gibsy's late mail talking about Sharks negotiations with Tim smith, plus changes to the named side...

Tuatui in the centres,Stapo at back, Kelly to 5/8, Baz at half

Does that mean Aiton to bench or Morris? I like Morris as a bench player. Unlucky for Flano who has been going really good in NSW cup he would surely miss out.

PJ

First Grade
Morris - Hooker
Kelly - the Future
Porter - to prove himself after a solid year and prop up our depth
Lewis - depth signing
Smith - we still cant score and we need a halfback who can create

So Porter showed last year imo that he was not a halfback who could create, so basically Sticky went through the recruitment last year and over the off season doing nothing to fix a glaring problem but take a gamble on youth and sign some coverage for depth.

Now two weeks in we are scrambling for some creativity, when with some planning we could have had him working with the rest of the team over the off season.

PJ

First Grade
Ricky does something to try and address the point scoring issue, guess what?? you whinge.

alms for an x leper

Marty I will be happy if this actually comes off. I just think it is something that would have better being done last year or over the off season rather than 2 weeks into the comp.

samshark

Juniors

alms for an x leper

Not whinging just questioning the questionable.
You got to admit it looks all over the place when its laid out.

I like Porter but I am saying the same thing now as I did last year. Doesnt question the line and lacks creativity. Was he really going to rectify these things and find two yards of pace over the off season?

ratsack2

Juniors
True PJ, but I suppose he thought he was taking steps to address the problems, also might have looked at the time that the Broncos had him tied up, I am guess ing now we would of gotten him cheaper as well as the rospect of being broncos longer term option has dissapeared of late, now rather than play QLD cup has a shot at NRL with us.
I just hope it pays off as we all do no doubt, well all except a couple of quasi shark supporters

Latest posts