What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured signing

samshark

Juniors
Morris - Hooker
Kelly - the Future
Porter - to prove himself after a solid year and prop up our depth
Lewis - depth signing
Smith - we still cant score and we need a halfback who can create

So from what you're saying here we started the year with no established half backs. Which is why we are now chasing Smith.

Breadman

Juniors
IMO Smith is an attacking player that can spot opportunities, so that's good enough for me. I understand we will not necessarily see him in 1st grade straight away, at least a few weeks in NSW Cup unless injuries ruin us. Official announcement can't be too far away.

carcharias

Immortal
chuck him in on Monday night...
It is just footy.

They manage to stick blokes together om short notice for SOO and city country

Vossy

Bench
So Porter showed last year imo that he was not a halfback who could create, so basically Sticky went through the recruitment last year and over the off season doing nothing to fix a glaring problem but take a gamble on youth and sign some coverage for depth.

Now two weeks in we are scrambling for some creativity, when with some planning we could have had him working with the rest of the team over the off season.

Showed last year? no one could have shown anything last year, the bloke was thrown in with no off season, he was given a chance this year

So from what you're saying here we started the year with no established half backs. Which is why we are now chasing Smith.

we havent had a proper halfback since presto..

our attacking ability hasnt changed [sticky gave it a chance] and now he is going to fix it with someone who has plenty of attacking ability

PJ

First Grade
Showed last year? no one could have shown anything last year, the bloke was thrown in with no off season, he was given a chance this year

My mistake. I forgot last year never happened.

Forward pack still went forward well last year. A good halfback could have done something with that.

nullasharks

Juniors
Just imagine what our side would look like if we kept most of the players we have let go over the last couple of years

1.Kearny
2.Covell
3.Fraser Anderson
4.Dean Collis
5.Blake Ferguson
6.Trent Barret
7.Brett Kimmorley/Seymour
8.Luke Douglas
9.Aiton
10.Snowden
11.Topou
12.Gallen
13.Bird

14.Galloway
15.Ross
16.De Gois
17.Hilder

coolumsharkie

Referee
IMO Smith is an attacking player that can spot opportunities, so that's good enough for me. I understand we will not necessarily see him in 1st grade straight away, at least a few weeks in NSW Cup unless injuries ruin us. Official announcement can't be too far away.

Good scoop, I was told by someone in the know last night at the Colts.

And now the media are onto it.

Just imagine what our side would look like if we kept most of the players we have let go over the last couple of years

1.Kearny
2.Covell
3.Fraser Anderson
4.Dean Collis
5.Blake Ferguson
6.Trent Barret
7.Brett Kimmorley/Seymour
8.Luke Douglas
9.Aiton
10.Snowden
11.Topou
12.Gallen
13.Bird

14.Galloway
15.Ross
16.De Gois
17.Hilder

You forgot Simmo and Dustin Cooper!!!

The Dodger

First Grade
can someone please confimr this so i can go ahead and swap buster for tim smith in my fantasy league team please?

Hughesy215

Juniors
Id love for this to happen. I spoke with my source and he said the team named probably wouldn't be the one to take the field. He also said a new face could make his sharks debut. God I hope it's smith the further away Morris is from the 7 the better.
Kelly
cov
stapo
collis
fergo
baz
smith
snowden (c) (god)
Morris
dougy
cuthbo
toops
gallen

aiton
cordoba (groan!!)
vave
millington

The Dodger

First Grade
Id love for this to happen. I spoke with my source and he said the team named probably wouldn't be the one to take the field. He also said a new face could make his sharks debut. God I hope it's smith the further away Morris is from the 7 the better.
Kelly
cov
stapo
collis
fergo
baz
smith
snowden (c) (god)
Morris
dougy
cuthbo
toops
gallen

aiton
cordoba (groan!!)
vave
millington

lol

read the threads properly.
TT is meant to debut for us as well.

84 Baby

Referee
OK so he has signed, Sharks looking to register him so he can play this week.. I'll be f**ked!
Has he seriously signed? Sure it's not this bloke?
timsmiththumb.jpg

Latest posts