What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured signing

Hughesy215

Juniors
lol

read the threads properly.
TT is meant to debut for us as well.

Apologies, my source didn't give me that side it was my assumed one. Do you know where tt is suppposed to come in? I'm hoping for cov on the wing but it'll likely be for stapo in the centres who will be back at fullback meaning Kelly is either out of the side or replacing a forward on the bench (please cordoba an not vave) what do you think??

The Dodger

First Grade
not sure dude.

i am just as baffled as you.

all i need to know is, will smith be playing for us this monday night.

i need to remove buster from my fantasy league team real quick.

Breadman

Juniors
I've been told that he won't be playing on Monday night....will probably have a bit of time to settle in by playing NSW Cup. Would like to be proven wrong though, I think Smith will be good for us, so the sooner the better.

natheel

Coach
Barrett and Smith in the halves will be good for you guys, if it does happen may take a couple of games for them to gel but when they do thatll be a good pairing

coolumsharkie

Referee
I've been told that he won't be playing on Monday night....will probably have a bit of time to settle in by playing NSW Cup. Would like to be proven wrong though, I think Smith will be good for us, so the sooner the better.

Regardless of what the papers say it would be dumb to put him in the side on Monday imo.

Breadman

Juniors
Agreed Coolum. Pretty much any organising half needs time to learn plays/calls etc. As basic as the plays may be! Give him a couple in NSW Cup and if his form is OK then throw him in.

Breadman

Juniors
I'm keen to see how Tautai goes, he's had a fair wrap from a few here that saw his NSW Cup efforts

Quigs

Immortal
Whoppy farkin doo.... we have signed a #7 to play #7 ....

He has been playing league in the Qld cup. My two bobs worth ... play him on Monday.

He can't be that disorganised compared to what we have had dished up for the past couple of games....

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Delboy

First Grade
gee anoother half to get Sticky to coach him, see if this one gets any better. Will be the first one that does

Since 73

First Grade
Great news!

We've had some ordinary luck this decade with guys around that position.

Singed a hack in Noddy.
Sacked 3 in buster, bird and reni.

And now we've signed a reformed (?) dickhead.

so much for 2009's policy of 'we sign the person, not the player'.

But I'm excited.

3 years ago this guy was spoken of in the top level of 7's playing at that time. He was playing first grdae and still tooling on most nights of the weeek
If he has his shiye together this could be good.

A genuine halfback who knows the ropes in NRL. Not a has been like Noddy.
Not a utility forced to get by in the 7 shirt like Morris.

The real deal.

Woo bloody hoo.

Latest posts