What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxlegend99

Referee
Whats classic, is people bagging the Panthers forwards who managed to smash the Dogs and Broncos forward packs, and have been strong all year. Even with Waterhouse and Rodney sitting on the sidelines, our pack is very strong.

badav

Bench
imasharkie said:
Is to me Captain.

You can have him at your club if you think he's that good.

Was the worst player on the field on Friday night.

What the f**k?? He scored a try, set up another, defended well and made plenty of metres from dummy half. To say that he was the worst on the field just makes you look like an instant idiot.

And im happy to have him stay at the club i support. All the while you can keep taking the discards like Brett Seymour

Corbin

Juniors
ffs cut your bullsh*t.

this is a rumoured signings thread.

Getting stronger and im getting worried.

Josh Lewis OR Jamie Soward :arrow: Sharks.

Kimmorley :arrow: ESL.

I hope its Lewis.
Soward is alot better imo.

D

Deleted member 10972

Unbelievable hey?

Roosters are a struggling club, yet they are on the verge of releasing two of the best young halves in the competition.

cb4

First Grade
The Mack said:
Unbelievable hey?

Roosters are a struggling club, yet they are on the verge of releasing two of the best young halves in the competition.

thats anderson for ya...

Smartman

Juniors
851 said:
Isn't Wing a done deal to the Dogs.

Im hearing the dogs and the roosters are going through the process of a straight swap (O'Meley for Wing).

Lets hope it comes to fruition because the dogs can turn Wing into a champion player again.

If it doesnt happen i hope the dogs sign a young promising hooker.

Bench
Todays Tele say's Monaghan from Manly to WestsTigers,make of it what you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts