What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

beads6

First Grade
Sanchez said:
Hodges-Cowboys if o'donnell doesnt resign
Sherwin-Knights
Kimmorly-not being resigned
Tate-leaving broncos

Hodges will not be leaving the Broncos but tate is likely to go.

imasharkie

Coach
cb4 said:
hope tate comes to the sharks. bit disappointed terrance seu seu resigned he would have been good as well. and we need to chase a good half back. we invested in fowrads now time to get the backs to do the damage. wouldnt mind joel and michael mognahan either

I hope he doesn't.
We used to be the retirement club but now that Sticky is in charge...no more hasbeens or aged superstars.

cb4

First Grade
tate is a star, better than simmo hands down any day of the week, him and fraser would be unstoppable

imasharkie

Coach
Is to me Captain.
You can have him at your club if you think he's that good.
Was the worst player on the field on Friday night.

cb4

First Grade
wow big call, tate was great on friday night, good in defence and attack, i dont think he put a foot wrong actually

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Danny Weidler has been rumoured to be joining up with Rebecca Wilson to make stories about Rugby League :roll:

cb4

First Grade
wow i wouldnt mind o'donnell at the sharkss, but we already have a good back row

cb4

First Grade
and even they are crap... pritchard is the closest thing penrith have to a forward

cb4

First Grade
Big Mick © said:
u are kidding u rtard...

Puletua's, Waterhouse, Rodney, all good players.

Franks pure sh*t, tony is a has been waterhouse sux balls and rodney is a fringe reserve grader...

Shane Rodney, a forward, classic!

Status
Not open for further replies.