What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar

Bench
Monoghan/PJ Marsh>>>Souths
Make that any NRL standard half back to souths we need one please anyone.

Scott

Bench
Spiltmilk said:
Monoghan/PJ Marsh>>>Souths
Make that any NRL standard half back to souths we need one please anyone.

f**king idiot, there is nothing wrong with Williams. Stick by him and support him inside of running him into the ground. You have a good half there....

Sugar

Bench
Scott said:
f**king idiot, there is nothing wrong with Williams. Stick by him and support him inside of running him into the ground. You have a good half there....
For premier league

Pigskin

Juniors
article in today's Sunday Mail in Brisbane about if Shaun Berrigan goes to the ESL as expected, the Broncos would be a very real chance of signing PJ Marsh ... who apparantly would like to come back to Qld

it also mentioned the fact that PJ is being let go and that Parra will be topping up his contract for 2008 making him a little cheaper initially

Oink !

hot frost

Juniors
He hasn't re-signed with the Dragons yet, but is almost certain to leave.

A lot of clubs have shown interest including the Broncos and Titans. I expect that former Dragon Luke Bailey may influence a move to the Gold Coast.

Corbin

Juniors
hot frost said:
He hasn't re-signed with the Dragons yet, but is almost certain to leave.

A lot of clubs have shown interest including the Broncos and Titans. I expect that former Dragon Luke Bailey may influence a move to the Gold Coast.

Wicks is a good player, would benefit alot if he was guided by Bailey.

In other news.

Michael Monaghan :arrow: Broncos or Tigers.

its one of the two.

tigers to offer craig wing big dollars to play 1/2 with marshall moving to fullback and hodgson to play 5/8- straight from someone involved with balmain

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
NikkiShark said:
Lance Hohaia? no thanks.

Well I think its more Sharks?No thanks

Hohaia is a higher calibre player than most of the halfbacks being linked to the sharks- bt I suppose you he doesnt have internet hypemen like some of these players who have played 4 NRL games.

But Broncos are the front runner - but who knows there are a number of halfbacks coming off contract or comtemplating getting releases, suppose its whoever plays for the cards right:

Josh Lewis
Jamie Soward
Kimmorley
Monoghan
Sherwin
Wing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts