What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Hewson said:
Merritt will be staying with Souths. From what I have heard he has all but re-signed.

This is what I have heard also, however out of he and Luke, I would suggest that Merritt would be the more likely to be chased by the Tigers if any of them were.

Paul Hewson

Juniors
Well considering that Luke signed late last year but for some reason they are leaving the announcement the better option would be Merritt.

The Brain

Juniors
Different kind of Rabbit said:
This is what I have heard also, however out of he and Luke, I would suggest that Merritt would be the more likely to be chased by the Tigers if any of them were.
Did you know Meerit approached the chooks 2 years ago but the chooks flicked him-dumbos.

mxlegend99

Referee
Costigan to Panthers also?

That would be a pretty sweet signing if it was at a reasonable price, but isn't he wanting to head back to QLD?

Costigan if he goes anywhere will go back to queensland, as for the Barrett rumour, its already been shotdown by both the club and barrett himself (through his management)

skeepe

Immortal
Bman26 said:
i have it from a reliable source that Carney is going to Manly.

Seems like everyone here has a "reliable source". If all the so called reliable sources were correct, he'd be splitting his time playing for the Raiders, Panthers, Bulldogs and Manly next year.

Macko8

Juniors
His playing childish games

todd is suppose to announce what his doing today,so we'll see if bman26 is correct or just spinning sh*t like usual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts