What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeepe

Immortal
sharks4ever said:
once again proves the ARU cant bring up juniors

How does the Waratahs represent the ARU? It's the Waratahs who can't bring up juniors... there are plenty of union juniors around but they're often over-looked for high price league "stars".

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
skeepe said:
How does the Waratahs represent the ARU? It's the Waratahs who can't bring up juniors... there are plenty of union juniors around but they're often over-looked for high price league "stars".

Please if there is plents of juniors around and they're not playing super 14 = aru cant bring up juniors.

ARU is a total joke - with absolutely no merit, in a time where league,aussie rule and league are fighting for territory - they telliing kids play league and come back to rugby when your near the end of your career and want more money and we'll fast track you into the national team.

Whats will need other options - salford looks good odds to be relegated.
He is eligble for australia but can see him making himself available.
He could challenge himself to make the all blacks - which I think he could do - but a massive risk

Bicey_18

Bench
Josh Lewis is said to be leaving the Roosters in days.... Wonder if he may be heading to Newcastle to slot into the Number 7

Stagger eel

Staff member
Bicey_18 said:
Josh Lewis is said to be leaving the Roosters in days.... Wonder if he may be heading to Newcastle to slot into the Number 7

would definitely make alot of sense, the Mullen/Lewis combo would probably work a treat.

super_coach

First Grade
Balmain boy,I do have a spy,but his info isnt usally very good--so dont put your house on it.Although he did give me the john morris tip long before it was anounced last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts