What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Staff member
My sig says it all...

Could even be confirmed but a cant be stuffed looking for a confirmation link...

The Brain

Juniors
Raiding Dazz said:
Monaghan to go to the Roosters since they always have plenty of cash under the salary cap

Soory we cant compete with the like of Manly brisbane and melbourne.

McLovin

Staff member
Fletch's done everything. Ritchie rich Williams shouldn't even be used in the same sentence and imo, he's a nuffie...

ByRd

First Grade
McNichol is a current bulldogs player but is out injured until rnd 17, there are massive wraps on this kid and it will be a real shame if we lose him.

reading the mole in RLW, the chooks have no money for wing after getting o'meeley.

penrith have been after him before, as a 5/8th.

good player too.

PJ Marsh to bulldogs or broncos. can't believe parra are letting him go, fantastic player. warriors struggled when he left.

yobbo84

Coach
dallymessenger said:
reading the mole in RLW, the chooks have no money for wing after getting o'meeley.

penrith have been after him before, as a 5/8th.

good player too.

PJ Marsh to bulldogs or broncos. can't believe parra are letting him go, fantastic player. warriors struggled when he left.

6. Wing
7. Monaghan

I could deal with that :D

Fast Eddie

First Grade
doglyf said:
McNichol is a current bulldogs player but is out injured until rnd 17, there are massive wraps on this kid and it will be a real shame if we lose him.

Just found out he was a Kiwi as well.
:D

parra pete

Referee
parra pete said:
Adam Mogg back to the Raiders (from ESL) sooner rather than later. Maybe even before June 30 this year.

See today's "exclusive" in RLW...thirteen days after I revealed it on the forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts