What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

JW

Coach
600K, lol. Fair dinkum.

Seeing as you clearly have access to Brisbane's books, DKR, any chance of giving us a look? I've always wanted to know how much Shane Perry has been stealing from our cap.

badav

Bench
Folau -> $600k

Ennis + Hannant < $450k (remember we are talking previous contract)

Moon and Boyd would both be earning peanuts atm, next contract would be different for all 4.

I know youve already been pulled up for it

but deadset how stupid would you have to be to believe that folau is on 600k?

i mean i dont think ive even seen any of the newspapers report that much and we all know how much (little) they know about contract details.

Stizyler

Juniors
Folau -> $600k

Ennis + Hannant < $450k (remember we are talking previous contract)

Moon and Boyd would both be earning peanuts atm, next contract would be different for all 4.
first Folau didn't sign for $600k he signed for $400 (although it has been stated that it is actually less) and 2nd Boyd is on $150k for your information i dare say Moon is on similar.

Stizyler

Juniors
600K, lol. Fair dinkum.

Seeing as you clearly have access to Brisbane's books, DKR, any chance of giving us a look? I've always wanted to know how much Shane Perry has been stealing from our cap.
way, way to much, even if we only pay him $1

In all seriousness i've got a feeling that as he is duel registered the Broncos only have him as match payments, the same as all the NYC players.

TheDalek079

Bench
$600k? is that the amount souffs have to chuck at players thesee days to try an tempt them? barrett, lewis, teo, hayne and many others have snubbed them

lockyno1

Post Whore
Shows how desperate things are when Luke Lewis costs 250K a year, yes Lewis is decent but 250K decent, don't think so!

mxlegend99

Referee
If Luke Lewis was on $250k a season, that would be excellent value. He is in great form at the moment, and can play in any position. I thought he was on ~$350k a season... which is starting to pay overs.

skeepe

Immortal
Masada Iosefa -> Warriors, Knights or Bulldogs. Apparently thinks his first grade options are limited at Penrith.

Big Mick

Referee
Masada Iosefa -> Warriors, Knights or Bulldogs. Apparently thinks his first grade options are limited at Penrith.

Add Dragons to that.

Good on the kid. I hope he leaves to a club that appreciates how much talent he has.

He is the next Cameron Smith and this idiotic moron of a coach puts Keith Peters a nuffy hooker with no prospect of being signed by anyone ahead of him.

Its just criminal what this wanker does.

mxlegend99

Referee
With the teams he picks, i'm half tempted to support another team.

I can't f*cken stand watching our best players overlooked because he is a d*ckhead.

cb4

First Grade
its funny u say that, keith was a 5/8 or lock when i played at cambo with him, when did he become a hooker...
add paul aiton to the list of nuffy's

mxlegend99

Referee
its funny u say that, keith was a 5/8 or lock when i played at cambo with him, when did he become a hooker...
add paul aiton to the list of nuffy's
Paul Aiton is a solid backup hooker, but he has nothing on Masada Iosefa.

Keith Peters is just a terrible hooker IMO.

Jono078

Referee
Wow!

I remember reading about Brian Smith targetting a hooker who hasnt even played FG yet and was suppose to be pretty good.

Be unreal if we sign this Iosefa.

Status
Not open for further replies.