What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macko8

Juniors
i'd love to see lillyman at the raiders next season,we'd have the cash to throw at him
how much is he worth though?hard to say...

Big Mick

Referee
LMAO when will this dumbarse rumour die.

Having spoken to Jennings on a number of occasions, its absolutely Bullcrap...he aint going anywhere and is signed for the next 2-3 years. Keep dreaming.

paulquinn49

Bench
i'd love to see lillyman at the raiders next season,we'd have the cash to throw at him
how much is he worth though?hard to say...

Raiders shouldnt put too much on the table for him, he hasnt done alot in the game imo. Suprised he has repped for QLD tbh.

However if he was to take a contract around the 220K mark I would be pleased. I have a feeling Raiders will be offering 300K

Charlie124

First Grade
Raiders shouldnt put too much on the table for him, he hasnt done alot in the game imo. Suprised he has repped for QLD tbh.

However if he was to take a contract around the 220K mark I would be pleased. I have a feeling Raiders will be offering 300K

Lillyman wont come cheap, he certainly isnt a superstar but he is an origin rep and they never come cheap. Plus the fact that Canberra tend to throw a LOT more money at players than theyre worth makes me think he will sign for $300,000+ if he does go.

I like Lillyman but i think we really need to look at signing a more damaging backrower than him, someone bigger and harder running. Ive said a number of times id love a Foi Foi Moi Moi style of player in our stocks along with Webb, someone to just run straight and hard. Too many of our forwards have a habbit of running sideways into the line and being driven backwards.

Macko8

Juniors

i have a feeling lillyman will be seeking 300k plus and more to get him to canberra.
i'd rather have faumuina back in the lime green.

The Nature Boy

Juniors
Lets put this bogus rumour to bed Jennings contract has recently been upgraded until the end of 2010 and he is very happy with Penrith.

Charlie124

First Grade
i have a feeling lillyman will be seeking 300k plus and more to get him to canberra.
i'd rather have faumuina back in the lime green.

I wouldnt wish that cancer on my worst enemy, if he ever had good days, they are well past.

paulquinn49

Bench
Faumuina is way past his best, plus he is like Wiki in that if he goes to the judiciary for a 1 week offence, he will be copping at least 4-5 for loading and what not.

Raiders need props, not backrowers, especially ones that would what/could command over 300K.

Macko8

Juniors
Faumuina is way past his best, plus he is like Wiki in that if he goes to the judiciary for a 1 week offence, he will be copping at least 4-5 for loading and what not.

Raiders need props, not backrowers, especially ones that would what/could command over 300K.

i only said faumunia because our management will probably go after some old timer like him,and we definately dont need michael hodgson back next season,i'd take kahler before him.

Godz Illa

Coach
I heard* he's been asked by Souths to 'show cause' etc after some alleged* rumoured* incident. May have contract torn up if they don't like what they hear. Just a rumour* btw.

*Weidler-esque disclaimers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts