What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Its just criminal what this wanker does.

:lol: that's gotta be one of the most common phrased ever used in relation to M.Elliott
spot on mick, its down right criminal what he did and it seems continues to do to hold back young talent. We had a running joke at the raiders that you'd have to play 5 years of PL or over the age of 25 to be seasoned enough to get a debut

blain

Juniors
The Raiders are busy in the player market this week, having talks with Brisbane’s Joel Moon and aiming to re-sign five-eighth Terry Campese and centre Colin Best, while letting hooker Ryan Hinchcliffe depart for Melbourne.

rugby league live.

Stizyler

Juniors
The Raiders are busy in the player market this week, having talks with Brisbane’s Joel Moon and aiming to re-sign five-eighth Terry Campese and centre Colin Best, while letting hooker Ryan Hinchcliffe depart for Melbourne.

rugby league live.
Apparently Moon stayed in Canberra after the Broncos/Raiders game (with the Broncos permission) to talk to the Raiders about next year.

Stizyler

Juniors
Meh, i've never seen anything impressive from this kid - hope we dont pay too much for him.
i guess he would cost somwhere between $100k to $200k he is a good young prospect but to be honest with you i wont be too sad to see him go.

Vossy

Bench
Give the Broncos the trophy for `2009 now !
Dave Taylor, Ashton Simms, Sam Thaiday, Ben Te`o, Corey Parker and Greg Eastwood........That`s a forward pack made in heaven !!!

yeah right..

and they will be better then this:

8.ross
9.hughes
10.douglas
11.gallen
12.tupou
13.bird

D

Deleted member 10972

Roosters this year

Ogre
Brown
Myles
Mason
Toops
Fitzy

Jorbs
Morbs
Paea
Shillington

Next year, replace Toops with Sa, Shillington with Nuuausala, and you still have a potentially excellent pack. Very impressive.

However, Sharks will also have a very good pack, that starting pack named along with Fraser Anderson, Reece Williams, Bryan Norrie or Kade Snowden, and Seuseu or Kingston on the bench.

Very good!

Ryan

Juniors
You guys have it all over Manly. All we have is Watmough, G Stewart, Menzies, Kite, King, Perry, Cuthbertson & co.
hehehehehe

GO THOSE EAGLES !
I guess Tony Williams should be able to fit in there SOMEWHERE???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts