What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Has anyone heard any recent news on where Joel Moon might be going? Also anyone heard anything about Josh Lewis or Eddie Paea?

Has anyone heard any recent news on where Joel Moon might be going? Also anyone heard anything about Josh Lewis or Eddie Paea?

Don't know about the other two but Manly had a big tilt at Eddie Paea. I believe he has declined all offers and will stay with Souths, they are just working out specifics but he wants to stay with guys like Isaac Luke and Chris Sandow as they are all good mates.

Raider_69

Post Whore
I dont care what anyone says, if you've watched a single game of the raiders this year you'll know Colin Best is in superb form as he was for the back end of last year
I am desperately hoping its not true as id love to see him in the lime green in 2009... if not, a very good signing for the bunnies. He's a handy winger and a very VERY good centre. He has plenty of experience too

skeepe

Immortal
youse can have him.
we have enough solid backs coming through.plus we'll probably sign 1 or 2

That's crazy talk. He's easily been our best (no pun intended) back this season. He's a must sign for the Raiders as far as I'm concerned.

mxlegend99

Referee
I still hate Matt Elliott for putting us through the torture of thinking that Masada Iosefa didn't fit into his plans AT ALL.

If he and Wade Graham play though... i'll hate him slightly less. I didn't expect 2 debutants this week.

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
That is pretty rich coming from a supporter of a team who are known commonly in league circles as the "rorters". If only Mr Schubert had played for the dogs instead of easts................

Nearly every team goes over the cap at some stage for minor breaches, but no team has even come close to the dogs, and until we do we cant be put in the same argument as them. If we were rorting the cap as bad as the dogs we would have held onto Joel Monoghan, Ashley Harrsion, Danny Williams, Dave Shillington and Anthony Tupou.

Bench
Nearly every team goes over the cap at some stage for minor breaches, but no team has even come close to the dogs, and until we do we cant be put in the same argument as them. If we were rorting the cap as bad as the dogs we would have held onto Joel Monoghan, Ashley Harrsion, Danny Williams, Dave Shillington and Anthony Tupou.
But you did sign half the 2004 Bulldogs to replace these players.

Status
Not open for further replies.