What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macko8

Juniors
That's crazy talk. He's easily been our best (no pun intended) back this season. He's a must sign for the Raiders as far as I'm concerned.

be realistic skeepe.
we were never going to win a premiership with best in the side.
yeah some games he has performed well and others his been one of the worst on the paddock.
we have enough young talent coming through,i think he knows that,which is why his going in 2009

bfoord

Juniors
With the Raiders re-signing Terry Campese, i can't see the signing Joel Moon who really wants to play at 5/8

Seeing as Ryles is gone now, I'm resurrecting these ones:

Jeremy Smith (Storm one) -> Dragons
George Ndaira -> Dragons
Ben Te'o -> Dragons

I think the last one (Te'o) may be drawing a long bow but the other two are certainties from what I have heard.

bfoord

Juniors
With Ryles leaving the Dragons, they may now be able to sign Darius Boyd from the Broncos. even though he signed a 1 year option with the Broncos a few weeks ago, the club said they would release him if he get an offer significantly more than his Broncos contract.

so i reckon if they offer him a contract over 200K he may leave.

As a Broncos fan, i really want him to stay. he has really impressed me this year.

paulquinn49

Bench
Stosic was better a couple of years ago, now he seems to be happy playing crap footy.

Hicket and Reynoldson would be good signings, with Weyman gone Raiders need more size. Would be very happy with Reynoldson, he wouldnt command too much cash either.

paulquinn49

Bench
Reyno just needs to be shown love by a club imo, then he will fire.

Needs to grow the beard again aswell, if he wants anyone to take him seriously.

A couple from the NRL, a Rugby Union team and he has an offer from ESL. Not sure of the specific NRL teams. I just know that Souths have received confirmation from his agent that their offer is the favoured at this stage. Of course, all parties have been asked to have a re-think and make another offer. It is also possible that he could just stay at the Storm as he still has a year to go on his contract there. Still pretty early. Hopefully more will be revealed by the end of the week.

Hellray

Juniors
Beau Falloon announced at the game last night he has resigned with the Rabbits!!! another jnr wrapped up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.