What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar

Bench
Any such move could be at the expense of talented but underperforming young prop David Taylor, who former Bronco Gordon Tallis, now the forwards coach at South Sydney, is keen to lure to the Rabbitohs.

mxlegend99

Referee
Even if he wants to leave us, we won't be releasing him early.

Our management will do whatever it takes to keep him. One of the few things they have gotten right is identifying Coote, Graham and Iosefa as our future.

lizziebra

Juniors
What a little sook.

"I didn't get to play with the big boys this week, I think I may leave to go searching for a premiership earlier'.

WEAK!

Big Mick

Referee
To be fair...those comments came from his manager...not him.

He said last week while he is gutted...he is going to work on his game and earn his way back..

I think this is just his idiot manager shooting his mouth off

Pigskin

Juniors
where is the best place to see when all the contracts run out please ?

or primarily, who is off contract at the end of 09

me thinks us Broncs might be in need of an outside back / fullback for 2010

Oink !

nqcowboy87

Bench
i just saw over on the leaguetv site that a certain luke walsh has been listed at 6 for the windsor wolves this weeken, has he jumped ship or is it somebody else

Godz Illa

Coach
lol Er yeah... I wasn't inferring otherwise. Just saying it hadn't been confirmed yet where he was playing. Last we read he was going to Gold Coast.

Pigskin

Juniors
where is the best place to see when all the contracts run out please ?

or primarily, who is off contract at the end of 09

me thinks us Broncs might be in need of an outside back / fullback for 2010

Oink !

cmon ante up somebody ... I know there is a site somewhere with contract expiry dates ... just can't put my finger on it

tell me which club you support and i promise to not suggest pilfering your players :D

Oink !

Status
Not open for further replies.