What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jono078

Referee
I've heard today that Dan Hunt is talkin to the Knights, not sure if it's for this year or next.

I know he is young but he has been poor this season IMO, not sure I rate the guy at all.

Spike

First Grade
What is it with us signing Dragon's rejects. We're to the Dragons as to what the Bulldogs are to the Broncos

Godz Illa

Coach
I've heard today that Dan Hunt is talkin to the Knights, not sure if it's for this year or next.
Could've predicted this. Very close mates with Houston and Wicks. If he leaves Saints then Newcastle would be the most likely destination

nqcowboy87

Bench
well souths had him playing for the bears

on the foty show last night they hinted that matt head may seek a release to go to the eels

Changa

Juniors
As far as I knew the Berrigan rumour was dead and buried nqcowboy87...here to shed new light or just having a turn of the rumour mill???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts