What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

lewiscook

Juniors
Wing Not Given Permission to Negotiate with Other NRL Clubs

11 Jun 2009

The South Sydney Rabbitohs would like to clarify reports regarding Craig Wing that have appeared in today’s press.

The South Sydney Rabbitohs have not given Craig Wing or his management permission to negotiate with any other NRL Clubs.

Wing is contracted to the South Sydney Rabbitohs for the next two seasons, and the Club wants Craig to honour that contract.
www.souths.com.au

This means nothing to me.
I have heard players, managers, coaches, CEO's say all this before and the day after the opposite has happened.
Tbh i get the feeling Souths are ready to offload Wing and free up some space under the cap with regards to signing big names like Crocker and Taylor.

Spike

First Grade
Brett Kearney won't be playing for the Sharks next year

Brett Finch - Manly if they cannot afford Orford

Charlie124

First Grade
Have the Storm completely ruled out signing Finch after this season? I dont see why they wouldnt if he is fitting into their plans at the moment.

murraymob

Coach
storm have stated they can not afford finch next year.his manager also has said finch will not be at the storm next year

matt bell panthers to parra
maurice blair panthers to parra or tigers
delany titans to panthers

ParraFan09

Juniors
these are a couple of rumors that i have heard.

brett delaney >>> panthers
brett finch >>> warriors
tim smith >>> manly
matt orford >>> celtic crusaders (ESL) could be named as soon as thursday.
adam cuthbertson >>> roosters

and apparently if roosters do sign cuthbertson mark o'meley will be with the cronulla sharks in 2010.

D

Deleted member 10972

On the contrary, I heard that Anthony Cherrington is on the cusp of re-signing with the Roosters. Phil Graham, David Williams and Todd Carney are all on the way over from what many sources have stated, Willie Mason is as good as gone, but it is not so sure that O'Meley is off anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.