What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delboy

First Grade
I think that everyone is reading too much into the article, basically it was talking about the possibility of a club releasing players and the Bulldogs were asked would they be interested, and the simple answer was yes.

How that became a bid amuses me, imagine of you were a CEO/official and was asked , if Thurston became avaialable would you be interested, guess what the answer would be.

Raider_69

Post Whore
You'd have to laugh if they ended up getting Tautai out of that bunch.

I'd laugh too, fancy signing to play for the raiders knowing full well you'll be at Souths Logan all year.

I'd rather we not sign any of them and just giving Drury Low and Daniel Vidot FG game time
I've herd the Raiders are sniffing around Kristian Inu aswell, as a replacement for Phil Graham

Last edited:

caylo

Bench
Horsesh*t imo
Carney is already signed sealed and delivered.

6. Carney
7. Pearce
13. Anasta.

unless they are planning on playing Seymour at hooker?!

They will need a 5-8 every second week when carney decides he need another bender

Status
Not open for further replies.