What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

ando4285

Juniors
hopefully graham does go to the roosters
will open up the door for daniel vidot,who i believe should have already made his FG debut.
vidot's goin to the bulldogs so purtell the turtle will b on the other wing that was a good call resigning him

CJG 182

Juniors
If we get Halatau it should only be on the provision it's a trade for Rogers.

There are only so many completely useless players we can have. Rogers more than fills the quota.

caylo

Bench
Graham went good in 2005, 2006 and 2007. Better than any of our centres anyway.

2005 - 19 games, 12 tries, 11 linebreaks
2006 - 19 games, 11 tries, 16 linebreaks
2007 - 15 games, 7 tries, 8 linebreaks

2008 he did little due to injury, and this year he has had little impact, but still, him at the age of 29 with injuries under his belt is still faster than Soliola, Aubusson and Sa. We really have no genuinely fast centres.

That is so true, you guys definatly need pace in your squad which is lacking. Pearce has also look better since Anasta has been injured?? This could be telling something (Pearce looks more intrested and more adventures)

If we get Halatau it should only be on the provision it's a trade for Rogers.

There are only so many completely useless players we can have. Rogers more than fills the quota.

na halatau will go well at other clubs i think
just like bronson
infact i think most our juniors would go better at other clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts