What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mick

Referee
where u getting this waterhouse crap from...he is signed until 08' and not goin anywhere.

Wallace for $200k u can have

Clinton...please take him. $375,000 of useless.

murraymob

Coach
Big mick it seems penrith are now the center of tons of rumours so heres one woolnough has been offered contract by penrith. Penrith waiting decision

Frederick

Staff member
Spiltmilk said:
Clint Newton>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
ESL
Sea Eagles
Storm
Tigers
Cowboys
Sharks
Raiders
Eels
Warriors
Rabbitohs
Titans
Broncos
Panthers
Bulldogs
Dragons
Roosters
:lol:

Corbin

Juniors
So the club has one bad lost in a team that look PL standard... and everybody wants out? Dire.

Jono078

Referee
Newton would be mad to go to the Sharks.

Theyve got no problems with their backrow or frontrow.

stuke

Bench
murraymob said:
Big mick it seems penrith are now the center of tons of rumours so heres one woolnough has been offered contract by penrith. Penrith waiting decision

that was reported by Barry Toohey in the Sunday Telegraph. he reckons in the vicinity of $200 000.

brenno

Juniors
Michael Dobson - Broncos, Sharks, ESL.

hate to say it but it is unlikely from what i've been told that he will be with the Raiders next year.

macavity

Referee
Wooly is worth 200k - not a bad prop, gets through heaps of work.

the Waterhouse rumour comes from someone close to both Penrith and Newcastle - apparently Newcastle aren't the only club where the coach isn't making friends....

macavity

Referee
brenno said:
Michael Dobson - Broncos, Sharks, ESL.

hate to say it but it is unlikely from what i've been told that he will be with the Raiders next year.

he was a Knights fan as a kid.... ;-)

Big Mick

Referee
but Waterhouse was playing awesome footy before his injury...and was seemingly enjoying it...i can't fathom what has changed since then...that'd make him want to leave.

But if he does...fair enough...i don't want anyone at the club that doesn't want to be there.

mxlegend99

Referee
If we lose Clinton and Waterhouse, we're screwed next year.

Although we're always a big part of false rumours. So here's hoping it's yet again another false rumour. Woolnough wouldn't be a bad signing. Good bench replacement for Worth.

Big Mick

Referee
i'd love to get Clint Newton at Penrith...i think he'd be great for us right now considering the injuries we have in the forwards. It could facilitate a move for Tony P to prop...which would be good for his career as he has lost that mobility he once possessed.

macavity

Referee
I dont know how much water is in the waterhouse rumour, so to speak, but am only passing on what I have heard. would love to see both of them here.

My mail is Elliot isn't making friends at Penrith - and, same as smithy here, wants to go on a spending spree.

one of Perry and Wooly will end up at Manly - and I dont think either will be staying.

Macko8

Juniors
Mick dobson will be at the raiders next year.
All his mates are there and thats the reason why he came back from england,
why would he move clubs again?????His settled for at least the next 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts