What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeepe

Immortal
Daniel Abraham :arrow: Titans, apparently.

Also, heard a couple of rumours about the Raiders, not sure how solid they are, but anyway

Mark Henry :arrow: Raiders
Joel Thompson :arrow: Raiders
Alan Rothery :arrow: Panthers

Misanthrope

Staff member
Daniel Abraham Titans, apparently.

If he can stay fit, he'd be a good signing for them. It'd be a better move for him than Penrith too, since he'd be itching for regular first team football.

skeepe

Immortal
hugio said:
Tuesday 12 Sep 2006 16:44

Raiders forward Alan Rothery has re-signed with the Raiders for a further two seasons today, in a deal which see him on contract with the Raiders until the end of the 2008 season.
Source: http://www.rleague.com/db/article.php?id=26522

so he's getting released early?

It's just speculation at this point. From what I've heard, Rothery is behind a host of players at the Raiders (Logan, Tilse, Thompson, Bickerstaff, Costigan, Learoyd-Lahrs, Miller, Jones, Thurling, Weyman, Picker have all been named in FG ahead of him) and Elliott has always been a big fan.

To be honest, I'm a big fan of Rothery too, but it seems the coach may have other ideas.

Big Mick

Referee
i'm a big fan of Joel Thompson but going to the raiders where they already have a crapload of backrowers would be silly imo.

Big Mick

Referee
Can play both...but either way he will be a star...in my opinion anyway.

The comparison to Ryan Hoffman is adept ... because like Hoffman he is able to fill that roving backrower able to play in the backs style.

weststigerman

Juniors
Papa_smurf said:
Joel Clinton--->> Tigers

I have to post this here cos my source, all through its 100 percent reliable is not published.

My bro works in that restaurant in Penrith Leagues. He saw Clinton, his misses, Matt Elliot and some other bloke who he didn’t recognise, sitting down 2 a meal. He heard Clinton saying that he met with Sheens, Simmonds and some one else (he couldn’t remember, Mackracken, Macdougell ??? something like that) last Tuesday and that he had verbally agreed 2 terms for 3 years. He also remembers Clinton's misses saying that she will be getting a promotion with her job by moving to Sydney.

Did you make that up all by yourself?

It seems he's headed to the Broncos.

mxlegend99

Referee
He's happy at Penrith, but is flattered the Broncos are interested. And it would be a good rep career move for him. So he will choose between them next week.

Tigers aren't even in the picture. Although i'd rather lose Clinton to a team that needs a player like him then the Broncos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts