What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mick © said:
he got dropped. only reason he's back in grade is cause Carney is a tool.

Got dropped to regain a bit of confidence , plan is to build a future around Carney and Dobson , with a few other young guys. Dobson wont leave nor will Carney, future looking bright.

raidersforme

Juniors
Dobson was loaned to les catalan first he was ok with it, it was only supposed to be a eight week situation, once he started playing well for them, Wigan asked for him for the rest of year. all agreeded to it as raiders had there players well entrenched by then in positions.

He will stay with raiders there was a player manager issue his old manager wanted his cut from the wigan deal, hence all dealing with dobson where put aside until he could sort out who was representing him. His old or new manager.

Papa_smurf

Juniors
Joel Clinton--->> Tigers

I have to post this here cos my source, all through its 100 percent reliable is not published.

My bro works in that restaurant in Penrith Leagues. He saw Clinton, his misses, Matt Elliot and some other bloke who he didn’t recognise, sitting down 2 a meal. He heard Clinton saying that he met with Sheens, Simmonds and some one else (he couldn’t remember, Mackracken, Macdougell ??? something like that) last Tuesday and that he had verbally agreed 2 terms for 3 years. He also remembers Clinton's misses saying that she will be getting a promotion with her job by moving to Sydney.

colonel_123

Juniors
Papa_smurf said:
Joel Clinton--->> Tigers

I have to post this here cos my source, all through its 100 percent reliable is not published.

My bro works in that restaurant in Penrith Leagues. He saw Clinton, his misses, Matt Elliot and some other bloke who he didn’t recognise, sitting down 2 a meal. He heard Clinton saying that he met with Sheens, Simmonds and some one else (he couldn’t remember, Mackracken, Macdougell ??? something like that) last Tuesday and that he had verbally agreed 2 terms for 3 years. He also remembers Clinton's misses saying that she will be getting a promotion with her job by moving to Sydney.

That'd be Warren McDonnell, Wests Tigers recruitment manager.

Interesting if true...

RABK

Referee
Milton Thaiday > Souths
Daniel Abraham > Penrith
Riley Brown > Broncos
Brad Tighe > Cowboys

Bench
Red and Blue Knight said:
Melbourne Storm :arrow: Large fine for yet another cap breach
If true,I'm glad the Bronco's rolled them in the GF last year.

Red and Blue Knight said:
Milton Thaiday > Souths
Daniel Abraham > Penrith
Riley Brown > Broncos
Brad Tighe > Cowboys

Wouldnt Mind Milton, but as long as peachey breathes air, Milton will be in PL, he may be a good long term fullback after peachey retires.

Macko8

Juniors
There wont be a club next season in Newcastle.
Every player will join another club or code.

So its a bit of a sad time for newcastle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts