What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revelation 3:20

Juniors
Seymour :arrow: Warriors, so the papers are saying.
All but a done deal, Jones not saying on.

Does anyone know the link to where you can see all the
players who come off contract, I seen it at the start of

the year but cant remember how to get there.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Mickey Paea > Bulldogs
Scott Logan > Bulldogs
Nigel Plum > Bulldogs

I've heard they're all currently in negotiations with the club. Also, Eastwood has all but agreed to stay on at the club and will not be going to the ESL, even if his visa appeal is accepted. He is very happy at the club, loves where he is at and opened up a business with Kite and Warburton a couple of months back.

Don't even bother asking me for a source.

legend

Coach
If this is true then obviously the Bulldogs feel there is no need for a salary cap. With their current roster it's hard to believe the Dogs would be 500-600k under the cap, which is what it would cost to sign these players on a yearly basis.

Rainbow

Juniors
They can be talking to 3 players. It doesn't mean they will, or even want, to sign all of them.

Make 3 offers and then let the 1st one who can make a decision come on board. Smart negotiation.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
If this is true then obviously the Bulldogs feel there is no need for a salary cap. With their current roster it's hard to believe the Dogs would be 500-600k under the cap, which is what it would cost to sign these players on a yearly basis.
As Rainbow said, we aren't looking to sign all 3. Only 1 and possibly 2 if they come cheap enough.

I've heard that the Dogs are also talking to Scott Geddes.

One I also heard out of left field

Brent Kite -> Souths

I assumed he was all parcelled up to go to the UK but apparently not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts