What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Changa

Juniors
'How can Dragons afford him? seriously. '

Creagh Id imagine is the only saints top 25 player on round-abouts $300k a year. Not to mention saints were already under the cap for 09' and we just lost Stanley to Storm who accorded to insiders was on an annual figure of around $200k. I still dont think Hunt will eventuate but a decent offer+Bennett could make it a reality.

typicalfan

Coach
Stanley was considered the future at a point in time for the Dragons, that figure doesn't surprise me at all.

Any kid that is playing NRL at 17 has potential.

aussie7798

First Grade
stanley got his contract at about the same time he played for NZ was seen as a boom player and wil probably be a very good player in the years to come just that he was on too much money and behind to many payers a the dragons

plus we just lost poore as well

rhino2009

Juniors
daryl millard will be at leeds next year he was going to go this year but the dogs held onto him when idris got injured, but he will most likely go next year-source the mole rlw

Now that Jamal Idris is back playing for the dogs does this mean Daryl Millard will now join the Rhinos this year and not wait until 2010?

amaline

Juniors
There is an article in RLW that mentions Bruno Culle. Has said the Broncos have no interest in signing Walker. I don't think the money he's been offered to go overseas will be matched here.

Status
Not open for further replies.