What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Brain

Juniors
Dead set all this league players to AFL thing is the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard in a long time.
Let it happen those leaguies that get there will end up like the uniuon blokes- sporting hasbeens.
Sean Kenny Dowel -AFL.............lol

Big Pete

Referee
Not a great one I'm afraid, some poster on BHQ seems confident on the move.

It wouldn't surprise me to be honest, there's been whispers for awhile and considering his friendship with Michaels and his combination with Locky I can understand why he'd make the move.

Admittadly, I wouldn't accept him for anything over 100K.

Dazzat

First Grade
Not a great one I'm afraid, some poster on BHQ seems confident on the move.

It wouldn't surprise me to be honest, there's been whispers for awhile and considering his friendship with Michaels and his combination with Locky I can understand why he'd make the move.

Admittadly, I wouldn't accept him for anything over 100K.

With Hunt gone we may have extra funds available ... but a winger is definitely well down the shopping list. Matt Scott, or a prop with some experience first priority please.

Jono078

Referee
IMO all the props heading to the bunnies leads to one thing..

They're clearly not happy with Asotasi and feel he needs massive help up front.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Mickey Paea > Bulldogs (All but 100% confirmed.)

I'm told we've pretty much ended discussions with Logan and Geddes and tabled them a final offer. We are close to signing Junior Tia Kalifi from Penrith, mainly as a depth signing but if you look at Goodwin this year who knows, he very well may take Hazem's spot next year if we can snare him.

There are also rumours of us speaking to Dene Halatau.

On the outer sadly are Crisp (Brisbane at this stage), Leaeno, Millard (ESL), Sullivan and Utai.

nqcowboy87

Bench
sullivan was a bust signing, but leaeno promised so much, back in 05 at the dragons when he was in jf/pl he was the biggest(not fattest) player in the whole club and one of the strongest

Last edited:

Panther_Daz

Staff member
We are close to signing Junior Tia Kalifi from Penrith, mainly as a depth signing but if you look at Goodwin this year who knows, he very well may take Hazem's spot next year if we can snare him.

Surely Penrith aren't that stupid to let Junior go. He has played outside Jennings since he was 11 yrs old, they could become one of the best combinations in the game in years to come.

dogz08

First Grade
Mickey Paea > Bulldogs (All but 100% confirmed.)

I'm told we've pretty much ended discussions with Logan and Geddes and tabled them a final offer. We are close to signing Junior Tia Kalifi from Penrith, mainly as a depth signing but if you look at Goodwin this year who knows, he very well may take Hazem's spot next year if we can snare him.

There are also rumours of us speaking to Dene Halatau.

On the outer sadly are Crisp (Brisbane at this stage), Leaeno, Millard (ESL), Sullivan and Utai.

Wait, did you get those rumours from Bulldog Tony? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts