What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

sooperdooper

First Grade
The Roosters are in a worse position regarding centres.

The only centres we have next year are Mitch Aubusson (a lock-forward playing in the backs), Ben Jones (only 19, and not really a centre either), Setaimata Sa (also a backrower, could be released) and JP Du Plessis (18 year old from Rugby Union in South Africa).

On the market this season included:

Chase Stanley - signed with Storm
Daryl Millard - signed with ESL
Brett Delaney - signed with ESL
Dean Collis - signed with Sharks
Jarrod Croker - re-signed with Raiders
Ben Farrar - signed with Manly (mid-season)
Blake Ayshford - re-signed with Tigers
Will Chambers - signed with QLD Reds
Jamal Idris - re-signed with Bulldogs
Taulima Tautai - signed with Sharks
David Simmons - signed with Panthers
Kevin Gordon - re-signed with Titans
Esileki Tonga - re-signed with Titans
Joseph Tomane - signed with Titans
Jerome Ropati - re-signed with Warriors
Michael Lett - re-signed with Dragons (supposedly)

...as well as Willie Tonga, Israel Folau and Josh Morris all being on the market last year.

How we missed out on ALL of them, without picking up a single one, I'll never understand. And now, apparently we are going to miss out on Phil Graham as well. Hopeless, no wonder we can't score.

you guys were in talks with a few of them that i know of...
but they all declined in the end to end up elsewhere

Rainbow

Juniors
I have an 100% hit rate with my rumours on this thread so far. This is one I am not sure of but have heard that Luke MacDougall will be at the Roosters next season.

ando4285

Juniors
I have an 100% hit rate with my rumours on this thread so far. This is one I am not sure of but have heard that Luke MacDougall will be at the Roosters next season.

i couldnt imagine this would be true after him not playin under smith at all this year but stranger things could happen

is there any confirmation on linnett to the chooks yet?

Didnt his bro leave them half way through the season to play for they jets?

Yeah, Liam didnt get an opportunity behind jones, heremia, fein and John so we released him. But, according to the telegraph we are tabling his brother a 'massive offer'.

Confusing.

Apey

Staff member

He's definitely going somewhere. The ground announcer at the Knights last home game said Luke was no longer going to be with the Knights next year.

Danger

Juniors
http://www.radionz.co.nz/news/sport/2009/09/15/1245c7dcb9a7

Warriors not interested in signing Manly playmaker

The Warriors are distancing themselves from speculation the National Rugby League club will make a move for Manly's young New Zealand playmaker Kieran Foran.
The Auckland-born Foran made an impressive start to his career this season with some strong performances for the Sea Eagles but Scurrah says he hasn't been earmarked as a replacement for retiring halfback Stacey Jones.
The Warriors have already signed Melbourne's James Maloney and sacked Cronulla halfback Brett Seymour for 2010 and Scurrah says the club's looking to strengthen other areas.

cupid

Juniors
http://www.radionz.co.nz/news/sport/2009/09/15/1245c7dcb9a7

Warriors not interested in signing Manly playmaker

The Warriors are distancing themselves from speculation the National Rugby League club will make a move for Manly's young New Zealand playmaker Kieran Foran.
The Auckland-born Foran made an impressive start to his career this season with some strong performances for the Sea Eagles but Scurrah says he hasn't been earmarked as a replacement for retiring halfback Stacey Jones.
The Warriors have already signed Melbourne's James Maloney and sacked Cronulla halfback Brett Seymour for 2010 and Scurrah says the club's looking to strengthen other areas.
Good to hear.

nz eagle

Juniors
Isnt Liam Foran meant to be better than Kieren?

The warriors developed him great this year, farming him out to the jets while they played rubbish halves.

I dont imagine his brother will be so keen to do the same.

sallymay

Juniors
nuh liam always thought he was better then kieran he isnt thats one of the reasons storm let him go he is too arrogant

sallymay

Juniors
its the truth there is an article from when liam was at the storm and smithy said that liam and a couple of others had to be brought down a few pegs because he thought he was better then cooper and nathan friend

TimmyB

Juniors
Having met both of them - old man coached them - it doesn't surprise me that Keiran is capitalising on his talent and Liam, at least at this stage, is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts