What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

Juniors
Surely souths would have to be stretching the limits of their cap to accommodate Inu.
The rumour is Wesser to retire and Inu to replace him.I believe Kane Cleal may also be gone so they could fit Inu in if that happens.

Bench
Just heard it reported on foxsports news that Benji Marshall is expected to sign a long term extension with the tigers tomorrow. Will make him a tiger for life.
A 5 year extension on his current contract which runs till the end of 2011,so he will be 30 when his contract runs out.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Luke O'Donnell - Bulldogs for 2011

Rumour has been circulating big time.

Would make sense as it would allow someone like Armit to start and O'Donnell in the second row once Hodgson retires, which very well might be at the end of this year.

The Dominator

Juniors
Luke O'Donnell - Bulldogs for 2011

Rumour has been circulating big time.

Would make sense as it would allow someone like Armit to start and O'Donnell in the second row once Hodgson retires, which very well might be at the end of this year.

Another Bulldog's rumour has Daniel Mortimer staying at Parra and Kris Keating coming to the Dogs.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Read a recent story that LOD is sweating on JT's decision as to whether or not he will re-sign for us. WOuldn't surprise me if we lost him while jonathon was still dicking us around.

I would expect that after recent events, Newcastle would be going hard for any quality forwards on the market so I wouldn't be surprised if LOD became a target for them as well.

Delboy

First Grade
Bred not bought and they chase every available player, celery cap and all. Fortunatley other clubs develop players for the Dogs to chase

2002-08-21%20Aug%20Bulldogs%20celery%20cap%20550.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts