What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
what bullsh*t.. another player to help melbourne win another premiership.. in a good side Mason will go well, although he still drops the ball a bit which is a worry.

Exactly.
I mean, why would a club sign a player to stop them from winning a premiership?

from another site a fellow posted a rumour that he heard off a mate in NZ that Graham Lowe is chasing Kevin Locke from the Warriors

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
Rugby Club Toulon were in town for a promotional training session so I hit up SBW and Luke Rooney on their futures.

1. Rooney has no desire to return to the NRL. Off to England next year thinks he will try for their national union team. Rooney speaks to Gasnier on the phone from time to time and said he thinks that 'Gaz' will return to Oz in the near future, although probably to trial for the Wallabies. Luke made a joke about how he himself is big in union without ever having played the game before being selected.

2. SBW was very vague as to a return to league or even union in NZ etc, for the moment he just wants to play a complete season without injury, still very fragile. Has become a teetotaller. I get the feeling the reason he is so vague is because Sonny Bill is still incapable of handling his own life and relies on his infamous managers to make decisions for him, ie. he doesn't know what he is doing with himself. He wouldn't rule out a return to league, saying that he is bored sh*tless in his current playing position in union and has called his manager (Khoda N) in to negotiate a position swap.

I spoke to SBW the very day before he got on the plane to France. Some of the things he said then, when he knew full well he was skipping the country the next morning, would ensure you didn't believe a word he said again. "Vague" would be a polite way to put it.

I spoke to SBW the very day before he got on the plane to France. Some of the things he said then, when he knew full well he was skipping the country the next morning, would ensure you didn't believe a word he said again. "Vague" would be a polite way to put it.

He was poorly influenced. Used.

Im sure SBW isnt getting the same attention now from those that wished to use him.

By the way where is that dropkick boxing bigmouth right now. Busy i suspect.

Delboy

First Grade
Good to see Rabbits can fit anyone under their beanie, doubt they paid much for Taylor, Burgess and Asotasi

Status
Not open for further replies.