What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePeach

Juniors
There has been some rumors on the Sharks forums too about Browny coming to the Sharks. If he does become coach we have just taken 50000 steps back.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Michael Ennis to sign a life time contract with the 'Dogs (extending another 5 years on top of his current deal that expires at the end of 2011)

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Ricky Stuart will announce at some stage through the next 4 to 6 weeks that he will not continue past this yr at the Sharks, and has accepted a role as Coaching Director / Co Coach at the Broncos to commence 2011.

Nathan Brown has already been offered the role at the Sharks for 2011 onwards, yet to be confirmed if he is accepting it.

Read through the informers 231 posts & tell me when he has been right even once. The only chance of this rumour being true is the broken clock rule.
Even a broken clock is right once a day.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
lol, nice one.

Nah, I'm sure it'll include something along the lines of a 5 year extension with an optional 3 or something like that.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Ennis is a hack, locking him in for another 3 years is like reusing a condom with a hole in it - totally ineffective and leaking like a sive.
:lol::lol::lol:

Go and support AFL buddy. If you can't suck it up and admit Ennis is one of the games top 3 hookers (along with Smith and Farah) then you're watching the wrong sport. He's a fantastic player and the move to lock him in shows how much he loves the club and how valuable he is to the team. He is a true leader and our next captain.

Borat.

Juniors
:lol::lol::lol:

Go and support AFL buddy. If you can't suck it up and admit Ennis is one of the games top 3 hookers (along with Smith and Farah) then you're watching the wrong sport. He's a fantastic player and the move to lock him in shows how much he loves the club and how valuable he is to the team. He is a true leader and our next captain.

As a Tigers and Farah supporter I think Farah has it all over Ennis....But he is obviously at least the next in line for a test Jersey Behind Smith and Farah.... some say he should be the first after smith

To call him a hack is geniused

Any club would be stupid not to lock him in as long as they can.

parra pete

Referee
Depending on how much gametime he gets at Brisbane, I can see the Dogs going full on for Tim Smith

Would be a good target for them, too. Hope they can lure him down south.. They should try and get Piggy Riddell too..he wants to come back to the NRL, apparently..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts