What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar

Bench
SSFC is making room for Craig Wing.

They told Joe Williams that he is not wanted next year.

Peachey has been told to retire at the end of the season.

Sugar

Bench
Sanchez said:
peachy has been one of their best why get rid of him :crazy:
Dont know what the clubs plans are with regards to Fullback.
Peachey is the best fullback we have and not too much on offer from the lower grades.

Hornby would be the ideal replacement,but there is not many other Fullbacks on the market that Would get a run in front of Peachey.
I read that Souths are interested in a fullback playing in the lower grades at penrith.

Dave Q

Coach
Everyone sees the Panthers as one big player holding yard!

Peach is a fine fullback who needs one more season at least.

griffo346

First Grade
Spiltmilk said:
Dont know what the clubs plans are with regards to Fullback.
Peachey is the best fullback we have and not too much on offer from the lower grades.

Hornby would be the ideal replacement,but there is not many other Fullbacks on the market that Would get a run in front of Peachey.
I read that Souths are interested in a fullback playing in the lower grades at penrith.

if your refering to Jarrod Summit i belive he is still under contract with us. unless your refering to Liam Gerogetown he goes alright also

Yosh

Coach
South Sydney seem to like Indeginous fullbacks. Roy Bell, Peachy and now they interested in Milton. Would take Peachy even if the other two were molded into one player making some kind of hybrid fullback who is smaller then Milton but not as good at tackilng as Roy Bell. Some player!!!

Hurriflatch said:
Haven't seen it mentioned here yet but

Cannings :arrow: Gold Coast Titans

I've heard the same thing from a very, very reliable source in Parra management.

He and Bailey would make a great front row team.

DeeGan

Bench
Yeah, Cannings has been on the "unofficial" radar for a little while now I am told.

Dane Carlaw is keen on a mid-season release to the Titans.

I hate the signing though our depth is such that we may have to given Henderson is out for the season and Meyers may join him. Two props out for an exteneded period added to the fact Hodgson injured his groin too.

That leaves Luke Bailey and James Stosic who has had his injury problems.

Big Mick

Referee
if Sammut or Forwood go to the Bunnies....i think I would just about kill Penrith management....i've been tempted before...but if they let one of them go...that'll just about do me.

skeepe

Immortal
Brent Kite :arrow: Raiders for 2009

Kite has stated that he would love to come back and never wanted to leave.

Bench
Big Mick © said:
if Sammut or Forwood go to the Bunnies....i think I would just about kill Penrith management....i've been tempted before...but if they let one of them go...that'll just about do me.
That could be good to watch.

Collateral

Coach
skeepe said:
Brent Kite :arrow: Raiders for 2009

Kite has stated that he would love to come back and never wanted to leave.

So he abandons the club that gave him a lifeline, then abandons the clubs that gave him his fortune...all so he can go back to the club that rejected him when he broke his leg and couldnt find form? :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts