What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
parramaniac2516 said:
Players do lie about that kind of stuff all the time. I hope we dont lose PJ he is a good played and was one of our best on Sunday and his style of play is the opposite to Riddell's and it works really well.

Parra are really lucky to have two quality hookers.

even being a devout christian? ;-)

Galeforce

Bench
thursday announcement of Wing and Sailor to Souths , Ben Lowe mid season transfer from Cowboys to Souths this week and unbelieavable coup if true that souths may announce Haynes signed for 2009.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Why would bowen go to the Titans..how many wingers do the Titans want! They already have Paea, Walker, and Peterson. And no way would he play ahad of Jake Webster!

NGR

Juniors
Galeforce said:
thursday announcement of Wing and Sailor to Souths , Ben Lowe mid season transfer from Cowboys to Souths this week and unbelieavable coup if true that souths may announce Haynes signed for 2009.
hayne to souths in 2009, :crazy:

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Galeforce said:

Sailor was funny but Hayne signing for 2009? :lol: I need to read this thread more often.

Im Glad we didnt sign sailor, as good as a player he once was, we are trying to turn our club to a nightclub (full of youngsters) than a retirement village.

mxlegend99

Referee
Raidersrawesome said:
RLW says Amos Roberts been released from roosters to go back to Penrith to free up funds to help sign Petro
Where the hell would we use him? We already have too many backs to fit into our current team. Unless we're letting Wesser go, in which case i would hope Jarrod Sammut got first shot at his jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.