What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanchez

Coach
eelavation said:
he'd only be a depth signing imo, hasn't really stood up as a firstgrader and we haven't had to use him as yet.
hasnt had mnay 1st grade chances to prove himself

Stagger eel

Staff member
Sanchez said:
hasnt had mnay 1st grade chances to prove himself

there's a good reason for that...

btw, I hear it's a done deal and he played his last game for the club today, will be heading over to the Dragons, the team he played against today, immidiately.

parra pete

Referee
eelavation said:
there's a good reason for that...

btw, I hear it's a done deal and he played his last game for the club today, will be heading over to the Dragons, the team he played against today, immidiately.

I'm sorry to hear that if it is true...I really rate Mick Lett. I hope he gets a decent game with the Dragons...
Will be linking up with Jamie Soward again.

choc_soldier

Coach
Inferno said:
Peewee Moke?

He's out for the season. Not sure if he's actually played a game for us this year actually, as I think he carried some injury in the off-season too.

Current PL backs include Bob Blair (just re-signed), Geoff Daniella (made his first grade debut a few weeks ago), Liam Georgetown, and Matthew Forwood (starred in last years Flegg GF).

Please let it not be Daniella or Forwood - they're guns! And we need them to stay... :lol:

Kilkenny

Coach
Valea said:
Dogs to sign some Panthers premier league centre apparently

Most likely candidate would be Geoff Daniella who in reality finds himself behind Gordon, Youngquest, Rooney, Lewis, Jennings and Brad Tighe is joining next season.

Unlikely to find himself a regular first grade position with the Panthers so it would be in his interests to try and find it elsewhere.

Stagger eel

Staff member
parra pete said:
I'm sorry to hear that if it is true...I really rate Mick Lett. I hope he gets a decent game with the Dragons...
Will be linking up with Jamie Soward again.

the thing is Pete, he's done nothing to warrant a call up to firstgrade and he definitely wouldn't make the current lineup at the dragons even barring the amount of injuries they have.

just my opinion.

Brutus said:
Wing should be a rabbit - Taylor is dead keen and so is Wing. Only union could possibily intervene.

For the Tigers I've heard John Bilbija and Russell Wyer are real chances.

Thanks Brutus,

I hear Trevor Cogger and Jamie Olejnik are also close to signing.

Thanks again.

Bubbles

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Kilkenny said:
Most likely candidate would be Geoff Daniella who in reality finds himself behind Gordon, Youngquest, Rooney, Lewis, Jennings and Brad Tighe is joining next season.

Unlikely to find himself a regular first grade position with the Panthers so it would be in his interests to try and find it elsewhere.

I think you will find the centre is Chevvy Penehoe from Flegg.

BronxFan

Juniors
Would love to get Sims if he gets back to his form from a couple years ago. Wouldn't mind getting white though has looked alright for knights.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Not saying they will get PJ as Daniel Ivine and Stuart Webb are pretty decent hookers. It is not a area I believe they need to get more players. They need a FB (If Peachey is let go) and ideally a good outside back as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts